Reebok Answer IV's August 2012?

I just want some more colorways like the originals. Something with three color tones like the blue/grey/white or red/grey/white.

yeah def would have to get every iverson release. I remember when I was a kid I wanted the iv's so bad but every store was sold out, if that happens again i will cry.

Will be copped once again
pimp.gif

Can't wait for these..i'm done with jordan brand.. one dissapointment after another..reebok please don't follow in footsteps.

Originally Posted by airjordan23z

Originally Posted by HTownTexan

These are a must cop......  I will be buying every pair of Iversons that release.

co-sign

Im only checkin for the IV-VI models, I don't really like the questions and I only hooped in Ivos so if I didn't slash in them I'm not concerned

black/grey/red colorway is rumored to be dropping as well. hopefully not limited like the questions were

heh i have that pair already from when it dropped a couple years back. those and the flips of them. i could use another tho i suppose..

Had the white/red ones back back in the day with matching socks...and the white/red A.I's with those pumps at the bottom.

Back
Top Bottom