Reebok InstaPump OG Retro 2014

ordered my pairs from sneaker politics thank you for whoever posted the link. all the sites posted above have a few sizes left. waiting on my pairs now. and they were only 150.00. so don't give into the 196.00 price most stores its only 149.00

They are pretty much spot on, back in my hands after 20 years of wait, there is nothing even remotely comparable...

I am so tempted to double up, but with at least 10 more releases this year from Reebok, its really hard. 

Last edited:
Got these and the Shaq Attaqs today. Solid. I'm comparing to the OGs...pretty happy with the comparison. A few differences which I can document but all in all a very good replica

what kind of differences. i don't have a pair from 20 years ago id love to know what has changed?

You guys know anyone still having size 10, I am looking to hook a friend up.

BTW, I just had to scoop another pair, copped from ShoePalace for $140 with some reward points. 

Last edited:
You might be right I think, I see all the models from the Vintage pack already released in Europe, but no sign in the US, so maybe further in to the year. I managed to cop the Pump Ghraphlite from SNS btw.

Too much junk being churned out by Nike/JB presently. I can understand why they are going with the limited EU releases to drive hype. I'm not a fan of it but it does generate some buzz for their product.

I guess Reebok are prepping a Fury l in Fury ll colorway version, similar to what they did for the Fury ll last year giving it the Fury l colorway.

Good color way, but sill need the 2nd color way (blk/blue/silver) to be released first. DO IT!

Here are some comparison pics, as I said before a very good replication. In the first pics the retro is in the middle

View media item 799067
Good shape overall

Back pics, small difference in the logo but that's on rbk for changing it slightly years ago
View media item 799072
Small difference in the Hexalite, same on the bottom but I didn't take a pic. OG on the left side

View media item 799075
Here is the difference in the material on the inner. OG was 'more fuzzy' and a bit softer. OG on left, you can also see difference in release valve. Essentially insta pump is useless

View media item 799081
Sock liner change, no surprise or big deal

View media item 799082
Finally the biggest difference. The pump bladder itself. Slightly different material and 'finish'. OG on the right

View media item 799095

Sorry of the pics are small I'll try to upload to a better location. As I said a great retro overall and I'm so happy this finally happened

^^^^ Repped. Thx a lot for the comparison pics. I dont know anyone that has the og's. Like you said these are very close to the og's. No gripes here about em

Back
Top Bottom