Reebok Kamikaze I Retro

The toe box does look real round in pics. I'll wait until my pair arrives to decide if I'll pick up the other three. This pair might be enough for me.

my local spot has had these and the black and blue joints for sale for at least a week already lol

and to anyone wondering its a 5 store chain and they are not flying off shelves or anything like that

Might cop in a few months if they're still available.

Glad to see Reebok dropping an OG color in kids sizes. My son had wanted the kami 2s, shaqnosis, answer iv.

Nice rapsa  

and shout out to the kids art work in the background 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
 2 OF MY TOP 3 FAVORITE BASKETBALL SHOES OF ALL TIME ( 3rd ONE NIKE AIR GO LWP BLK/WHT COLORWAY MISSED THEM IN THEIR LAST RETRO RUN IN 2011)
Very nice! Funny I copped the Way Up on the Black/White and White/Red/Black too, they were my first Nike that I bought back in 96, till that point I was copping only Reebok. Was so surprised that Nike actually decided to retro them last year. 

BTW, we still don't know a release date for that Black/White pair in the US.

Last edited:
Finally pulled the trigger and bought em online early. I just didn't want to risk it and not be able to pick up a pair after work tomorrow. I was planning to use my eastbay giftcard on this but i'd rather pay retail than risk not getting a pair at all. Now all i have to wait is for that damn shipping confirmation :lol:

PS. Does anybody who ordered at shoe palace get their shipping confirmation/tracking yet?

Last edited:
these are sitting on shoe palace website. I hope Finishline has free shipping on these tomorrow. I'll be able to use my $20 WC reward plus 10 % with my CC and get these for $85 if all goes to plan

im joking fambs im definitely copping this is my childhood right there... im just waiting for that discount code so prally cop tomorrow from finishline or reebok... i was just mocking those who are being fickle for no reason :lol:

I'm thinking the other colors might sit when they release. These don't seem to have the same hype as the K 2

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom