Reebok Omni Light (Dee Brown Edition)

No, not a general release....its limited only 1991 pairs made, select stores will get between 12-18 pairs

man i saw these in So Cal at BLENDS LA. Didn't know they were that limited
eek.gif

how do these run? do they run big or small? im tryin 2 order from this store but its 125 plus 12 bux shipping for an 8.5 but i need a 9.... am i fine with an8.5? dude on the phone said they run big... i dont know if he sayin that just so i can cop or hes serious...tell me what u guys think

this isnt a buy n sell post... if you can lead me in the rite direction where to cop the dee browns in the tri state area or online stores id appreciateit...or if you know a store that ships let me know...

these run pretty true to size. u may be safe with a 8.5 if you're a true 9. i'm a 9.5, but i copped 9s and they fit alright. remember the tongue issuper padded because of the pump feature so it depends on how snug you like your kicks.

well heres a perfect example of how snug i like my shoes.... i wear an 8.5 in all air force 1s

Originally Posted by deliri0u5

man i saw these in So Cal at BLENDS LA. Didn't know they were that limited
eek.gif

Good Lookin Out... I was able to get my 9.5 today. (They're charging $100 + tax)

Originally Posted by smoov eddy

anyone know of anywhere in the boston area that will be getting these?

Karmaloop and Bodega should both be receiving these...

I don't wear Reeboks like that but these appeal to me. Maybe I can get lucky on these and find my size.

I still regret selling my ds OGs a few years ago with box and pamphlet for a bill flat.

<>

Back
Top Bottom