@@@ REEBOK @@@ SHAQ ATTACKS @@@

Via wear testers 

THE REEBOK SHAQ ATTAQ MODERN, A 2017 UPDATE TO CELEBRATE 25 YEARS

The Reebok Shaq Attaq was a bold, bulky, Pump-equipped sneaker that was certainly a product of its time. Now, for its 25th anniversary, it is getting a new build.

Spotted months ago, the Reebok Shaq Attaq Modern ditches its former leather build for a more contemporary lightweight construction of woven mesh and synthetics. The collar also sheds weight with a net mesh over a lightweight foam compound for comfort. The traditional overlays and stitches have been replaced with hot melt fuse that mimics the old look.

This predominantly yellow colorway, inspired by one of Shaq’s nicknames, will hit FinishLine.com on May 19. No price has been announced, but the regular Reebok Shaq Attaq retails for $160.

reebok-shaq-attaq-modern-2.jpeg

reebok-shaq-attaq-modern-1.jpeg

Last edited:
Strip away the key selling features of the OG and package it in some clown colourway then hope to profit? What a gong show at Reebok. :smh:

That's horrendous. Why do shoe companies do this? Who purchases these bastardised classics? It's bad enough with lower quality materials on accurate retro models, but to change it wholesale... disappointing.

It's almost as if they are dooming this whack joint to fail by making it solid yellow too.

Now that Adidas has their Boost/Yeezy train rolling at full steam, they need to do the right thing and sell Reebok to an owner that actually gives a damn.

That's horrendous. Why do shoe companies do this? Who purchases these bastardised classics? It's bad enough with lower quality materials on accurate retro models, but to change it wholesale... disappointing.
No One! They will rot on shelves, Reebok is having hard time selling the OG made out of real genuine materials, I want to see them sell this plastic garbage. If it was yellow leather like on the Question, I would have doubled.  

Last edited:
I think if we had the OG owners at Reebok all this bs nonsense wouldn't be happening. On here we all know that adidas are now the owner's of the Reebok brand. So with them being competitors back in the days. I feel that adidas will act like a selfish stepbrother, who neglects their stepbrother just cause they're not blood. Nike is a perfect example of that with Converse, I think they're even worst with the neglect. Nike could retro so many dope models from the converse back catalog but all I see is chuck taylor's. Where's the dope Converse Acropolis model and the list goes on.

Last edited:
I think if we had the OG owners at Reebok all this bs nonsense wouldn't be happening. On here we all know that adidas are now the owner's of the Reebok brand. So with them being competitors back in the days. I feel that adidas will act like a selfish stepbrother, who neglects their stepbrother just cause they're not blood. Nike is a perfect example of that with Converse, I think they're even worst with the neglect. Nike could retro so many dope models from the converse back catalog but all I see is chuck taylor's. Where's the dope Converse Acropolis model and the list goes on.

Love a reference to the Acropolis! But as you say, it's Chucks and Chucks and more Chucks. We don't even get Weapons these days.

But back to Reebok, as Trent keeps saying, as long as it's run the way it's being run, we're not going to get much other than what we're getting now.

Oh, I'd love to see some of the Converse Cons/ERX models!! I want to get some of the Pro Leather but I need the price to fall a bit.

Back
Top Bottom