Reggie Miller Calls Knicks A Joke

Originally Posted by The Wizard

Tell Reggie to go sleep in the rumble that is known as Market Square Arena

You want him to sleep in a parking lot?
laugh.gif

He's 100% right. Nobody takes that franchise seriously right now. And it won't change under the current regime.
On point. Unfortunately Isiah and Co. are destroying a proud, storied franchise. Need to blow that thing up and start over.

he's not offending anyone other than knicks fans. he's not offending anyone he played against who was on the knicks - i'm sure the majority ofex-players could care less about today's team...

Reggie can suck my ****. Ugly+@$@ N'. And yes I AM salty. But it is overlooked that we beat him more than he beat us. boom

Its cause the Knicks are a joke....

They are degrading the league.

And Isiah didnt inherit the problem....he caused the problem....and he continues to drive them downhill

They are an organization full of punks and homosexuals.

Originally Posted by bballah3

And Isiah didnt inherit the problem....he caused the problem....and he continues to drive them downhill

Isiah inherited a HUGE problem. He just hasn't made it any better.

I agree with whoever said that they need to blow the team up and basically start over again.

Isiah has to go. Start with that. Then make some moves to improve the team. Q's gotta go. He was just a product of the PHX system, and from what ive seenhasnt done much this year at all. Basically, IMO, you build around Marbury, Lee, and either B-zo or Curry. Pick one and run with it.

pretty strong words from the guy wit the sean taylor sig and avy........(sigh) you hypocryte

Originally Posted by RitchDad

pretty strong words from the guy wit the sean taylor sig and avy........(sigh) you hypocryte

yep01.jpg

Define this thing called a 'hypocryte' for me. I don't think I quite understand it.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom