Relationship'd NT'ers...what's the longest you and yours have ever went without...

You're probably right...wait, scratch "probably". Maybe I shouldn't say any more about it, I'm thisclose to a whole diatribe on the subject and if my other thread about proper appreciation of women qualifies as "misogyny", I don't know what the hell people would say about that.

I use to argue with her about it, but I gave up and just go with the flow and don't even mention it anymore.  When men want sex we're horn bags, but when women want sex it's totally normal 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

I use to argue with her about it, but I gave up and just go with the flow and don't even mention it anymore.  When men want sex we're horn bags, but when women want sex it's totally normal 
grin.gif

Here's the question though...is she still your main supplier despite not coming through on your arrangement?

Originally Posted by dadecounty11

About 8 months when I was deployed to Iraq back in 2003-2004.

Damn...double salute. You're the first person in this thread to beat me.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by potus2028

grin.gif

Here's the question though...is she still your main supplier despite not coming through on your arrangement?

Originally Posted by dadecounty11

About 8 months when I was deployed to Iraq back in 2003-2004.

Damn...double salute. You're the first person in this thread to beat me.
laugh.gif
Yeah she is.  We've talked about it and she has her views and I have mine.  Plus I also have to factor the fact that our 22 month old is attached to Mom and sleeps with us so that makes the situation even more trickier. 

Man, I go through this. The most was about 2 weeks, I was having a fit...I hate that side of me, but I just get horny, idk.

My girl says things like "you only came over here for sex", "you're only with me for the sex...", and I'm like "no", but sex is going to be a critical part of any relationship I'm in. It's certainly a key component of marriage when I take that route...she's better be a freak like me. I reference every successful marriage I know (not many), but they're very intimate. And some drop a lot of flirty sexual innuendos, as if they've just started dating. That's what I want in my marriage

Originally Posted by natisfynest

Da R Entertainment wrote:

Where you here that I always heard when you get married sex is out the door 
I'm learning that the hard way now.  

This is why I have unpopular views on marriage. I'm not interested in having to actually put in work to keep things "fresh" sexually. I know married couples who do some wild *%*% that I'm not down with in order to "spice things up". Swinger parties and weird *%*% like that.

Originally Posted by toast1985

Man, I go through this. The most was about 2 weeks, I was having a fit...I hate that side of me, but I just get horny, idk.

My girl says things like "you only came over here for sex", "you're only with me for the sex...", and I'm like "no", but sex is going to be a critical part of any relationship I'm in. It's certainly a key component of marriage when I take that route...she's better be a freak like me. I reference every successful marriage I know (not many), but they're very intimate. And some drop a lot of flirty sexual innuendos, as if they've just started dating. That's what I want in my marriage

Why do you hate that side of you? You have natural needs for physical affection. Sex is a part of any healthy adult relationship, and you should NEVER get down on yourself for knowing that. Like I always say, life is about making your bed and sleeping in it, love is about finding somebody to help you do both. When you finally do find a partner, your sex life will be good...whether that's with her or not is largely up to her, in my opinion.

@ Da R Entertainment

Hey, you're a great guy for that, I can't speak ill of a man who puts his own balls on the back burner to keep the fam peaceful. I can't say I could go for that, but I certainly respect it. Here's hoping you and your wife see eye-to-eye (horizontally) in the near future.

Why do you hate that side of you? You have natural needs for physical affection. Sex is a part of any healthy adult relationship, and you should NEVER get down on yourself for knowing that. Like I always say, life is about making your bed and sleeping in it, love is about finding somebody to help you do both. When you finally do find a partner, your sex life will be good...whether that's with her or not is largely up to her, in my opinion.

That's real.

When I was 15 I had sex with a senior who asked me to go to prom with her as friends. My stupid +%% thought that meant we were going out or something. I Hung out with her a lot for like a month and a half before we had sex again.

I haven't had sex since august, and this is the longest time I've gone without sex since losing my virginity.

@ Da R Entertainment

Hey, you're a great guy for that, I can't speak ill of a man who puts his own balls on the back burner to keep the fam peaceful. I can't say I could go for that, but I certainly respect it. Here's hoping you and your wife see eye-to-eye (horizontally) in the near future.
I can't front like the thought hasn't crossed my mind of going elsewhere.  Too much drama can be created from that and cause many unneeded issues for 15 mins of pleasure.  I'm hoping once we get the baby to start sleeping in her own bed things will change for the better because before we got married sex was NEVER an issue.

In a relationship like 3-4 months. We were going through it and the thought of him touching me just made me sick. He tried to initiate one time and I almost fought him to make him stop.

We broke clearly but it was a relief when we finally did.

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

My ex and I probably a day. We were like rabbits.

Yeah me and she were once this way...then came 3.

@ Da R Entertainment
Totally understand...North says "it's not a good idea, it's not worth it, don't throw it all away" and other logical things. South just goes "I'm horny" and all of a sudden the debate is dead even. The civil war which rages inside the body of most males is no effing joke.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

In a relationship like 3-4 months. We were going through it and the thought of him touching me just made me sick. He tried to initiate one time and I almost fought him to make him stop.

Damn, that sounds like it was over long before it ended. I don't think I could be with somebody I had no desire to touch. You're the second woman in here who admits to carrying on a zombie relationship for months at a time...is that a thing with y'all? Serious question.

Originally Posted by Fade On You

About 2 months i think, almost 3. Long distance at the time and when i came to visit she had her period. 

Ouch. That's a nice little drought...it kinda goes with the territory of long-distance relationships, but that still sucks. Not coming at ya, hell, INS, but I'm just imagining her telling you she's rag surfin' after a couple months of waiting and that "Price is Right" losing horn sound keeps playing in my head. I feel your pain, bruh.
Real spit man 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by thenewjs23

My ex and I probably a day. We were like rabbits.

Yeah me and she were once this way...then came 3.

@ Da R Entertainment
Totally understand...North says "it's not a good idea, it's not worth it, don't throw it all away" and other logical things. South just goes "I'm horny" and all of a sudden the debate is dead even. The civil war which rages inside the body of most males is no effing joke.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Damn, that sounds like it was over long before it ended. I don't think I could be with somebody I had no desire to touch. You're the second woman in here who admits to carrying on a zombie relationship for months at a time...is that a thing with y'all? Serious question.

Not a joke at all 
tired.gif

My Shorty was on some non desire for sex and honestly I stopped even caring. I started pursuing buns elsewhere and getting it.
She was working and i was doing my work and school flow. So I said eff it. U ain't gonna show me no love, ill get it else where.
I never operated like this nor did ever see myself doing this. But I see how it happens. And not proud of it.

Originally Posted by airedweezy

3 weeks ever since she got her job seems to be the norm now. But it takes more then no sex for me to stray
frown.gif

Damn, that's rough...but you've now piqued my curiosity. What does it take? That seems pretty big...

not trying to be cocky but during high school i went on a smashing spree so im like eh i know i know im weird so i can go a couple weeks with out it...
ive never sexualy strayed from my current gf
ohwell.gif

but my other ex's usually wasnt the sex but more of not beig emotionally involved in it or just getting fed up with the bs and there attituteds

2 weeks
indifferent.gif

I wanted her washed, b. WASHED
After that little drought ended between us and we got it crackin again, she told me she didn't even want me to touch her during that period, mad over something silly. I got the feeling she was bothered by me when she was walking around the crib with an attitude every day for those two weeks so I just ignored her until she came for some pipe. I wanted her washed even more after she admitted it to me.

Ya'll talking about months tho....

I was on a month and half drought one time I couldnt handle it for the first few weeks but after that I handled it well. Just kept myself occupied during the day to the point where I was so tired at night Id just pass out and sleep

Back
Top Bottom