Relationship'd NT'ers...what's the longest you and yours have ever went without...

Originally Posted by megatron

Originally Posted by Cole World

she doesnt even bother shaving down there

must be nice

laugh.gif

my recent girl/friend

(long distance)

has probably been a month or so, she doesnt even bother shaving down there

but that mess is tight as fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

roll.gif
I didn't even think about that...like when you don't wear an earring for a while. Damn, after 7 months I know my kindagirl's love compartment is on some VNDS status. Thanks for that silver lining...

Originally Posted by megatron

she doesnt even bother shaving down there

must be nice

What is this, the 70s?!
laugh.gif

I mean, the bald eagle is a bit much, true...but straight Tangela? Nothx.

3 year relationship but never went more than a week w/o smashin unless we were seperated (different states)

just a shot in the dark here.... but if you and your lady havent made love in months, maybe step back and take a look at yourself. are you making yourself desirable? working out? showering? tending to the garden? light candles, maybe create a romantic environment.

I always get the feeling that when there isn't sex for THAT long, either someones getting chubby or someone is steppin out and getting it somewhere else.

sex aint everything, but expressing love in the physical is a gift. If y'all unable to do so then thats a problem if your both able. I wish y'all that best

A month........and not by choice or "punishment" (I would never do that to him). We both work full time, both still in college, me undergrad, him graduate school, and have 4 animals at home. The weekends I sometimes pick up an extra shift at work....and well the rest of the weekend is dedicated to studying, animals, catching up on house chores, and family time. Thank god were both on same page of never wanting children, cause I don't know people manage. If we put forth more of an effort (mainly me) I'm sure there are ways to squeeze in "special time" in between all that is considered life. Spontaneity helps keep things fresh for some.

Originally Posted by BeautifulLoveLeal

A month........and not by choice or "punishment" (I would never do that to him). We both work full time, both still in college, me undergrad, him graduate school, and have 4 animals at home. The weekends I sometimes pick up an extra shift at work....and well the rest of the weekend is dedicated to studying, animals, catching up on house chores, and family time. Thank god were both on same page of never wanting children, cause I don't know people manage. If we put forth more of an effort (mainly me) I'm sure there are ways to squeeze in "special time" in between all that is considered life. Spontaneity helps keep things fresh for some.

Serious question but what kind of animals do you have that you don't have time for sex?

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Serious question but what kind of animals do you have that you don't have time for sex?
Lol. Two 70+ lbs dogs, and 2 exotics. But they take up they least time......work and school homie. 

anytime a girl put my on punishment or put the cutty on a pedestal, in my mind is like you just greenlit me the oppurtunity to stray

Originally Posted by eight2one

anytime a girl put my on punishment or put the cutty on a pedestal, in my mind is like you just greenlit me the oppurtunity to stray

laugh.gif
 Son!!!!

A month or two. Currently in a long distance relationship so its come to be expected. But she is way cool and knows that a little piece of me dies every day that goes by, so when we are going to be able to spend a weekend together and its her time of the month, she skips her BC cycle so that I can get my due process. It helps that she craves the D as much as I crave the P after being apart for a long time. Now when we are on break from school and are both back home in the same city/state, she can't always keep up with my sexual appetite, and can go a few days dry here and there, just differs depending on our schedules, where we are at, and whats going on in our lives. But better believe when i NEED that, she will come thru in the clutch. She's a looker too. I got a keeper fellas.

ps. just ended my 3 week dry spell this weekend. The lady came to visit. Definitely appreciated.

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

I dont see how yall go MONTHS
roll.gif
I know it sounds cliché, but you just gotta find the girl (...and the sex) that is worth it. I wouldn't believe it myself had I not met my current girl. 

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

just a shot in the dark here.... but if you and your lady havent made love in months, maybe step back and take a look at yourself. are you making yourself desirable? working out? showering? tending to the garden? light candles, maybe create a romantic environment.

I always get the feeling that when there isn't sex for THAT long, either someones getting chubby or someone is steppin out and getting it somewhere else.

sex aint everything, but expressing love in the physical is a gift. If y'all unable to do so then thats a problem if your both able. I wish y'all that best

im gonna have to agree with this. seems like several weeks is a long gap

2 months after she had my daughter...I was a fappin mog...ended up addicted to pron
30t6p3b.gif
word to kanye and Kirk Franklin gnr

a little less than 2 weeks. those were special circumstances though. Usually no longer than a few days at a time.

Originally Posted by AlRjordan

Originally Posted by Spot Rusherz

I dont see how yall go MONTHS
roll.gif
I know it sounds cliché, but you just gotta find the girl (...and the sex) that is worth it. I wouldn't believe it myself had I not met my current girl. 

This is true. As fruity as it sounds, love > sex (except when you're actually horny).

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

im gonna have to agree with this. seems like several weeks is a long gap

Totally get what y'all are saying, but there can be extenuating circumstances...long distance, my situation where the baby inside her apparently convinces her not to have sex with me on a daily basis...+*@* happens. It's true tho, in many cases if bedroom biz is not getting handled, it's usually a little of both partners' fault.

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by eight2one

laugh.gif
 Son!!!!

Not just giving you the green light, but driving the car and speeding while doing so. Only a few women are worth going through anything like this for...if your future with her is worth suffering in the present, stay strong and communicate this to her as much as possible. If she's not, feel free to take your business elsewhere.

Lol. Two 70+ lbs dogs, and 2 exotics. But they take up they least time......work and school homie. 

Still dont see how this is possible......he must have low testosterone or something or you must be on BC (surpressing your sex drive)

Never go longer than a week, i dont care what's going on. always make time for sex

Originally Posted by mrkane

Still dont see how this is possible......he must have low testosterone or something or you must be on BC (surpressing your sex drive)
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mrkane

Never go longer than a week, i dont care what's going on. always make time for sex

Words of wisdom. If you wouldn't go a week under normal circumstances without having a conversation, giving a hug, or any other girlfriend/boyfriend-flavored @%++, why or how can you justify going one without that? It's so true you could tat it on yourself.

Almost 2 months, only because she got really sick (TTP) and doctors order was absolutely no sex while doing treatment/getting better. It sucked, but her health was way more important. Seeing your girl with IV's, going through hours of treatment and surgeries, laying next to her night after night in the hospital the last thing on your mind is sex.
Now that she's completely healthy and TTP free, we have sex every damn day, multiple times
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom