Relationship'd NT'ers...what's the longest you and yours have ever went without...

Originally Posted by potus2028

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

In a relationship like 3-4 months. We were going through it and the thought of him touching me just made me sick. He tried to initiate one time and I almost fought him to make him stop.

We broke clearly but it was a relief when we finally did.

Damn, that sounds like it was over long before it ended. I don't think I could be with somebody I had no desire to touch. You're the second woman in here who admits to carrying on a zombie relationship for months at a time...is that a thing with y'all? Serious question.

it was so on and off for the dumbest reasons and i barely tolerated him just cuz he wouldn't stay away...it was to the point i was lying about being at school studying in the library and i would just go home and go to sleep or watch tv...the end of that relationsip took me out of character...when we did finally break up for good I didn't know how to act...i came home every weekend and was in the club in DC every chance i got
roll.gif

i honestly spent most of the time wondering ifI was being petty for wanting to end it or i should just try to work it out...only reason it took so long...IMO women have a much higher tolerance for the BS then men...whether thats good or bad i have no clue

I've gone from gettin it 4 times a week when we first started dating to marriage and a son, and getting it like every three months and special occasions. I say to all you young catz, dont get married until you beasted a crazy amount in yo life. 
30t6p3b.gif
 Or find yourself a nympho! 
smokin.gif
pimp.gif

OP...why the hell do you talk with all the code word/phrase mumbo jumbo bs?
"if they dont eat at home, they just find a mcdonalds"
"open the door for extracurriculars"

what the eff dude...just say "before they cheat" & "oral sex"
no wonder nobody wants to buy your book...

just kidding, but seriously...

OP

6 months hu? Just cheat fam cause it sounds like you need a reason talking about mcdonalds and @**+

your girl is getting piped btw

Originally Posted by BroComeAtMe

It's my thing, homie...not everyone's blessed with the conceptual simplicity of, say, Rick Ross. Metaphors, similes, neologisisms...it's what separates me. True, it's not everybody's twist...but check my Amazon reviews, bruh...there's a market for it, it's just not the flea market. You'll get a shovel one day.

Originally Posted by MrBrown

OP

6 months hu? Just cheat fam cause it sounds like you need a reason talking about mcdonalds and %%@#

your girl is getting piped btw

I can definitely agree that I need some, but the only things stopping me are 1) I would off myself most expediently if I brought any nasty surprises back to the baby and 2) I know for a fact she's not getting piped. That cave of wonders is sealed, word to Aladdin.

@Mouse- that's a solid theory. expect to see it again.
tongue.gif

It's my thing, homie...not everyone's blessed with the conceptual simplicity of, say, Rick Ross. Metaphors, similes, neologisisms...it's what separates me. True, it's not everybody's twist...but check my Amazon reviews, bruh...there's a market for it, it's just not the flea market. You'll get a shovel one day.

2UsMl.jpg

i don't even know what that means

2UsMl.jpg

You are not alone.

They want it just as bad as dudes and if your not giving it to them there still getting it from somewhere.

Not a jealous man but females lie.

2UsMl.jpg

Oh, I didn't expect you to...it'll randomly hit you a few years from now when you least expect it like a song lyric you never quite caught. It's cool.

Oh, I didn't expect you to...it'll randomly hit you a few years from now when you least expect it like a song lyric you never quite caught. It's cool.
Ooooooo I think I get it...does it mean that he will dig it one day?

Its been about 4 weeks. Its just weird in general now. She dosent really wanna do it so its like doing a dead body lol she dosent interact at all. I guess were just not meant for sex lol

Originally Posted by 1NyceBalla

potus2028 wrote:

BroComeAtMe wrote:

potus2028 wrote:

Ooooooo I think I get it...does it mean that he will dig it one day?

Yeah, but don't tell him that :lol:

It ain't advanced Shakespeare, folks.

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

3 weeks. Agonizing. Sideeying her o_O

Man, I know that feeling...after like a week and a half you start looking at her like "Why do I like you again?" Trying to resist the urge to call that old special teamer you may keep on deck for such occasions or see just how serious that chick at work is when she flirts with you. They know they wrong...KNOW IT.

Originally Posted by jaymall7

Its been about 4 weeks. Its just weird in general now. She dosent really wanna do it so its like doing a dead body lol she dosent interact at all. I guess were just not meant for sex lol

Ugh. Been there...that is not an enjoyable experience. Might need to see what else is out there since she isn't right for sex, that's a problem.

I mean its kinda hard man when your truely in love with her and stuff. I just can't up nd leave...

I mean its kinda hard man when your truely in love with her and stuff. I just can't up nd leave...

I totally dig it...my current loves me, and I...appreciate that.
laugh.gif
Seriously, I know she's the best partner for the future and that it would be kinda shortsighted to trash what we have just cuz I can't quite manage my horny...but sometimes shortsightedness happens because you can't see past who's on your ****....it's a guy thing.

The whole situation is a dangerous game, and I understand in a way I didn't before how this type of thing can $#+* up perfectly good relationships.

laugh.gif
Seriously, I know she's the best partner for the future and that it would be kinda shortsighted to trash what we have just cuz I can't quite manage my horny...but sometimes shortsightedness happens because you can't see past who's on your ****....it's a guy thing.

The whole situation is a dangerous game, and I understand in a way I didn't before how this type of thing can $#+* up perfectly good relationships.
That is the truth.  Women don't understand that part.  They think we're just horny #+$ dogs, but na %!!* that we got needs and if they can't fulfill them like we fulfill theirs then there is a serious issue at hand
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

laugh.gif

That is the truth.  Women don't understand that part.  They think we're just horny #+$ dogs, but na %!!* that we got needs and if they can't fulfill them like we fulfill theirs then there is a serious issue at hand
tired.gif

Bro hang in there and be strong!!! I remember some of your older post, sounds like you have transitioned into a better person. Don't give in to temptation pimp!

my recent girl/friend

(long distance)

has probably been a month or so, she doesnt even bother shaving down there

but that mess is tight as fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Back
Top Bottom