Relationships vs. Facebook status

Sup NT? Is there a grace period for this *!!$?  This is my first time being in a relationship during the facebook explosion era.
I plan on keeping my hidden for now as it gives off a sense of mystery to the chick. I know, kinda *%*@!! up, but what gives?

Is this something that should be discussed between the two partners, and how long after? 

This chick I just got with is mad humble about our relationship, and I kinda like it. We don't call each other any lovey dovey names or other bullcrap. We don't send goodnight, nor good morning texts. We just do our own @!+, and just text throughout the day a little. I think she's only told her bestfriend so far.

Sup NT? Is there a grace period for this *!!$?  This is my first time being in a relationship during the facebook explosion era.
I plan on keeping my hidden for now as it gives off a sense of mystery to the chick. I know, kinda *%*@!! up, but what gives?

Is this something that should be discussed between the two partners, and how long after? 

This chick I just got with is mad humble about our relationship, and I kinda like it. We don't call each other any lovey dovey names or other bullcrap. We don't send goodnight, nor good morning texts. We just do our own @!+, and just text throughout the day a little. I think she's only told her bestfriend so far.

it's official when it's on facebook

matta fact everything is official when it's on facebook

it's official when it's on facebook

matta fact everything is official when it's on facebook

Originally Posted by derventa

Don't take her relaxed attitude for granted fam... you're gonna lose her if you're not active in your relationship if she doesn't actively feel you in her life. Be careful. You've been warned. You think your girl is different, but I can show you how they're all the same. Be on your toes about this behavior. You may love her but she's gotta know it. I can't tell you how to live your relationship and what will work for you, but you've gotta be in control. Think about it homie.

DO NOT put that on Facebook. Never ever do it. Ever. If you're not married, you're single. You may be in a RELATIONSHIP, but if you're not married, you're single. Online statuses and public relationships have ruined more relationships post 2003 than anything. Its just like celebrity couples putting everything out there for show. You're in a relationship with her, not everyone else.

Don't take her relaxed attitude for granted fam... you're gonna lose her if you're not active in your relationship if she doesn't actively feel you in her life. Be careful. You've been warned. You think your girl is different, but I can show you how they're all the same. Be on your toes about this behavior. You may love her but she's gotta know it. I can't tell you how to live your relationship and what will work for you, but you've gotta be in control. Think about it homie.

DO NOT put that on Facebook. Never ever do it. Ever. If you're not married, you're single. You may be in a RELATIONSHIP, but if you're not married, you're single. Online statuses and public relationships have ruined more relationships post 2003 than anything. Its just like celebrity couples putting everything out there for show. You're in a relationship with her, not everyone else.

Man this is hilarious. I'm fast approaching a relationship myself and was wondering the same damn thing myself.

Man this is hilarious. I'm fast approaching a relationship myself and was wondering the same damn thing myself.

i wait for the chick to do it and then it sends you a message to accept or deny updating your relationship status

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

Co- sign
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

Co- sign
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom