Relationships vs. Facebook status

Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

privacy settings can allow your relationship status to appear in your profile for you, your girl and any one else you wish (say some nosy friends of hers) and keep it hidden from the rest of the people.

THIS!
I wouldn't even do this. She checks your profile through a random account, you've created conflict out of nothing. Just be straight up and leave it blank. I've always told myself, next relationship I'm in, I'm going to seriously consider deleting FB.

privacy settings can allow your relationship status to appear in your profile for you, your girl and any one else you wish (say some nosy friends of hers) and keep it hidden from the rest of the people.

THIS!
I wouldn't even do this. She checks your profile through a random account, you've created conflict out of nothing. Just be straight up and leave it blank. I've always told myself, next relationship I'm in, I'm going to seriously consider deleting FB.

Just tell them that you don't need the world to know. Anyone that matters to you should already know. Say, "I am not in to all of that."

So I wouldn't even talk about it unless she brings it up

Just tell them that you don't need the world to know. Anyone that matters to you should already know. Say, "I am not in to all of that."

So I wouldn't even talk about it unless she brings it up

OP, TO BE FAIR, IT SHOULDN'T SAY "SINGLE" EITHER. JUST DON'T FILL IN THE "RELATIONSHIP" TAB AT ALL...

You've been warned.

OP, TO BE FAIR, IT SHOULDN'T SAY "SINGLE" EITHER. JUST DON'T FILL IN THE "RELATIONSHIP" TAB AT ALL...

You've been warned.

Just make a deal with her to keep you guys' business off facebook. No need to worry about updating your relationship status. I'm sure if you have a new favorite tv show, you dont worry about going to FB to update that (it's not that serious).

Just make a deal with her to keep you guys' business off facebook. No need to worry about updating your relationship status. I'm sure if you have a new favorite tv show, you dont worry about going to FB to update that (it's not that serious).

Originally Posted by RawSheed

it's official when it's on facebook

matta fact everything is official when it's on facebook

Cerealsly, I don't really know why though when the rest of the internet is such a joke

Originally Posted by RawSheed

it's official when it's on facebook

matta fact everything is official when it's on facebook

Cerealsly, I don't really know why though when the rest of the internet is such a joke

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

THIS!

Stick to this and you'll save yourself from A WHOLE LOT OF TROUBLE
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

THIS!

Stick to this and you'll save yourself from A WHOLE LOT OF TROUBLE
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Steinbeckballa

Originally Posted by Regal Black

deactivate your facebook

best advice i took. got all the contacts i needed on my phone and deactivated my facebook.

I do this periodically...most recent was three days ago...a break from FB notifications is def appreciated

Originally Posted by Steinbeckballa

Originally Posted by Regal Black

deactivate your facebook

best advice i took. got all the contacts i needed on my phone and deactivated my facebook.

I do this periodically...most recent was three days ago...a break from FB notifications is def appreciated

Back
Top Bottom