*Release Thoughts* Black Friday 2013

JB should go left field next black friday and retro the Black/Red Air Jordan XV. Its long overdue and it can set up buyer interest for a possible XV campaign run in 2014. Give the I-XIV a break. The Black/Red based XV looks so futuristic and stealthy. It was ahead of its time in 1999 and I would love to see this sneaker worn in general population again. If JB drop these Thanksgiving of next year I promise by spring 2014 fans will be foaming at the mouth for those classic UNC XVs or Obisidian XVs to drop.

Raging Bull 5's as a pack or separate I don't care..Just one of them from the pack.

Last edited:
Flints dropped on Black Friday in 2010...

I wouldn't get too wrapped up in the shoe being "black" or in JB adhering to strict 23rd Anniversaries.  Just sayin...

My guess is gonna be Metallic V's black with clear icy sole and
Sumptin close to a higher grain of Nubuck, or a lower grade Durabuck.
With OG box and No # 23.Although it released recently, Or Fire red whites w /blk tongue
it would only seem right the way the last 2 Blk /Frdys been, other than the flint XIII 's.
But since the last 2 years were Anniversarys #'s only time will tel?
Top 5 guesses?
1. Blk /Mtalic V's.
2. Wht/Fire red V's w/blk tongue.
3. Bred XIII's.
4. Playoff VIII's.
5. Aqua VIII's.

My guess is gonna be Metallic V's black with clear icy sole and
Sumptin close to a higher grain of Nubuck, or a lower grade Durabuck.
With OG box and No # 23.Although it released recently, Or Fire red whites w /blk tongue
it would only seem right the way the last 2 Blk /Frdys been, other than the flint XIII 's.
But since the last 2 years were Anniversarys #'s only time will tel?
Top 5 guesses?
1. Blk /Mtalic V's.
2. Wht/Fire red V's w/blk tongue.
3. Bred XIII's.
4. Playoff VIII's.
5. Aqua VIII's.
Aren't the Bred 13s already confirmed for a Spring release date?

Keeping with tradition, because next year is the year of the 5, and the Black Friday release is a "black model" (usually), my money is on a re-release of the Metallic 5s.
No "23" w/ proper materials, OG-style box.
:smokin
I really don't see them dropping the Playoffs 8s or Aqua 8s then.
I know the Metallics JUST released, but it seems right if history is any indication.
I don't see any model coming out that day other than a 5.

I Agree %100
I Copped 11' Metallics & If The Re-Release Them In More Of An OG Form I Would Be More Then Happy To Cop Them Again & I'm Sure I'm Not The Only One With That Mind Set

I'm game with Carmine VIs, leather black/red XII...

It's going to be the Aquas
I hope so...Not gonna be the playoffs because i believe i saw that those are releasing Summer 2013

And they probably wouldn't drop Fire Red Vs on Jan. 26th and then the pair with the black tongue in November.

I can see carmine 6 dropping. Jordan only has a few gems left to drop. Most J's past the 14's don't command big attention minus maybe the 20's and 23's. I also wouldn't be shocked with that red suede 4's, or black/chrome 8's.

Back
Top Bottom