*Release Thoughts* Black Friday 2013

You would think they'd have to release metallic 5s....because they released black cement 3s, then black cement 4s....but the metallics just came out last year. So i have no idea how they'll do it. What released black friday 2009?

You would think they'd have to release metallic 5s....because they released black cement 3s, then black cement 4s....but the metallics just came out last year. So i have no idea how they'll do it. What released black friday 2009?

Flu game 12s

Maybe we'll see some sort of 1985 pack with a pair of 8s and a pair of 5s. Random thought, but with some many retros of each coming out next year, it could be a creative way to pay homage to the year the 1s were released.

Last edited:
since we got a gold medal pack this year maybe we get a purple pack next year 
laugh.gif

grape 5 and aqua 8s

Maybe we'll see some sort of 1985 pack with a pair of 8s and a pair of 5s. Random thought, but with some many retros of each coming out next year, it could be a creative way to pay homage to the year the 1s were released.

Pay homage to 1985 1s with jordan 5s and 8s >D

Maybe, just maybe they will pay homage to the ones with the 9 colorways coming out next year. Including the established/banned thing they are doing.

Some things are just :smh:

Pay homage to 1985 1s with jordan 5s and 8s
grin.gif

Maybe, just maybe they will pay homage to the ones with the 9 colorways coming out next year. Including the established/banned thing they are doing.
Some things are just
mean.gif
1985 wasn't just the year the 1s were release, it was the year Nike bet the house on Jordan. They took a huge risk, and it had a huge reward. I'd say that's worth a commemorative pack.

1985 wasn't just the year the 1s were release, it was the year Nike bet the house on Jordan. They took a huge risk, and it had a huge reward. I'd say that's worth a commemorative pack.

Air ships would be better in that pack. With a jumpman on the sole or something

It shouldn't be a gut feeling. It is the year of the 5s. They are going by 23rd anniversaries.
2012 - 4s
2011- 3s
2010 - qf 2s
2009 - 1s (sea green, purple)

Yeah I know that they are releasing 5s next year. I just hope if they go with black metallic 5s on BF '13, Nike Air would be a nice treat.

So if they have started a trend of black shoes on Black Friday, here is my guesses for the next few years. Quote me on it.

2013 - Black metallic 5s with some significant change
2014 - black (infra)red
2015- charcoals or chambrays
2016 - playoff 8
2017 - black white red 9
2018 - shadow 10
2019 - black red 11 ( :lol: wait until the year of the 11)
2020 - black/red (flu game) 12s
2021 - black red 13
2022 - last shots

Pretty predictable guesses, but might as well

Hopefully black metallic v's with durabuck, no "23" on the side, and the current molding used on the white fire red v's for next year. You owe me jb for those crappy nubuck metallic v's last year.

My guesses:

1) University Blue V's

2) Red V's from the Toro Bravo pack

3) Bred XVI's

I wouldn't be surprised if JB released the Metallic V's again, though.

Honestly, I just want the Olives to be released next year. Those are V's I really want the most.

it's probably going to be metallic Vs, though I wouldn't mind the black carolina Vs :smokin

Don't really want the Metallic V's to release again but if they do happen to re-release with the Nike Air on the back, I'm all for it. Some of you folks might think, why the hell would JB do that? If they can do it to the Royal 1's then I don't see why they couldn't do it with these. Just a thought.

Back
Top Bottom