*Release Thoughts* Black Friday 2013

^^^ I realy feel next year is the year we finally get post 14 retros.

The 16s and 17s were both popular back in the day and are highly requested now. They would both sell great

all i want to know is what pack is dropping...this year i only copped the "raptors" hate that name..theres no way to tell with jordan they're so damn random..
mean.gif

View media item 153040
I feel like it should be these. They haven't released since 2000. They already recently released the grapes..fire reds....and the black 5s. Haven't seen these drop in a loooonngggg time

Sample infrareds would be nice. Have a gut feeling that since 2013 looks like the year of the retro 5s, and since JB released black cw's the last 2 Black Fridays, then it might be the metallic blk 5s. But because they released in 2011, expect a small tweak....like NIKE AIR

Have a gut feeling that since 2013 looks like the year of the retro 5s.

It shouldn't be a gut feeling. It is the year of the 5s. They are going by 23rd anniversaries.

2012 - 4s
2011- 3s
2010 - qf 2s
2009 - 1s (sea green, purple)

Raging Bull 5 re-release on Black Friday would be nuts!
:smokin

this still blows my mind no one came out to pick those up when they released the lines were 5 deep....every single store was giving them away for 180
now people want 500+ :smh::lol: but cant complain wore mine pack 20xs and sold it for 450 :smokin

Back
Top Bottom