*Release Thoughts* Black Friday 2013

If it's going to be a black based shoe, the black 3M pair from the Raging Bull Pack.

That would be dope. Instead of a pack have the black pair for Black Friday, and the red pair a quickstrike like the thunders this year.

any of these would work for me
pimp.gif

I wouldn't eem be mad if it was metallics again. I hate that they're doing these "year of the ___" though 2 or 3 colorways of one shoe is enough for a year. I wish they would go back to like 1 retro a month not 3-4 or more. The saturation is too much.

I wouldn't eem be mad if it was metallics again. I hate that they're doing these "year of the ___" though 2 or 3 colorways of one shoe is enough for a year. I wish they would go back to like 1 retro a month not 3-4 or more. The saturation is too much.

I know what you mean, but I ain't even mad.

They do this anniversary thing a lot, so It's nothing new.

Black out 5's in the first pic I guess could work?
You read my mind man, red suede 5's my favorite Jordan.

:pimp:

JB should retro a non 1-14 retro next black friday...

I want to see some XVI or XVII retro's already man...

If not, give me some II's or something.

JB retroing the same damn shoes in rotation. 1, 3-7, 11, 12, 13...

And don't get me wrong, I love all of those sneakers... But c'mon man. Give me something I ain't got anymore. Last time I had a pair of XVI's were in high school. I'm 24 now...

I'm going to stop copping Jordans after these XIII's coming up. After the XI's and XIII's this month/next month, I got everything I need outside of a good XVI and XVII retro.

Last edited:
JB should retro a non 1-14 retro next black friday...
I want to see some XVI or XVII retro's already man...
If not, give me some II's or something.
JB retroing the same damn shoes in rotation. 1, 3-7, 11, 12, 13...
And don't get me wrong, I love all of those sneakers... But c'mon man. Give me something I ain't got anymore. Last time I had a pair of XVI's were in high school. I'm 24 now...
I'm going to stop copping Jordans after these XIII's coming up. After the XI's and XIII's this month/next month, I got everything I need outside of a good XVI and XVII retro.
THIS... i feel u bro im 24 as well havent had a pair of 16s since the eight grade MY BODY IS THIRSTY

take it for what it's worth but my reliable source says infrared 6 w nike air

wait...this year?

yeah, with the infra nike air on the back... a sample floated around a few years back. supposedly the 88 three was a test market of what sales would look like and the brand would try to keep the 'nike air' retros strictly online releases and perhaps even during random times of the day (I believe the 88 dropped on a thursday around 3pm ET)

take it for what it's worth but my reliable source says infrared 6 w nike air
NOT taking a shot at you, but someone else who claimed to have a "reliable" source said the Metallic 5's with the possibility of "Nike Air" (23 year anniversary), and another said their "source" told them Black Cement 3's with "Nike Air".  I kinda figured once those 88's got the Nike Air treatment, speculations about other possible releases would run wild.  I guess it's the waiting game.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom