(Slaps forehead)

Lol

U basically on a “who sounds more country” trip

Im basically on a “u either sound country or u dont “ trip

Both are country

Enough said

Again,

As I said from the jump

Stuff said by folks ignorant of the area.

Limited thinking.

Country or not.

Relocating makes man out of you!! Teaches independence and self-sufficiency!

I struggled when I relocate from South Florida to Atlanta but mannnnnnn did I learn so much and gained a lot of strength.

Makes you resilient

I agree. I’ve been in Florida for 8 months and I’m already about to buy a house

I been living in the area well over 10 years(actually been hitting the area up early 2000s)i commute thru both on the regular ...i got homeboys from both areas (who i openly joke on them about being country about) that “ignorant of the area” comment might fly for other people but sure dont apply to me...but we can go with your narrative though if it makes u feel better

I been living in the area well over 10 years(actually been hitting the area up early 2000s)i commute thru both on the regular ...i got homeboys from both areas (who i openly joke on them about being country about) that “ignorant of the area” comment might fly for other people but sure dont apply to me

Linguistic version of, "I have black friends."

Clearly it does apply if you are saying BMORE and DC dudes are equally as country.

Untrained ears.

So yea ignorant.

I have 3 super close friends who are all civil and in LA or SD. One just moved to a larger firm, says good market. All do decent, 130ish
But I'm assuming this is after ample years of experience? Theres a 99% chance I wont have a roommate in LA so I need to make sure my salary can hold up with the costs.

But I'm assuming this is after ample years of experience? Theres a 99% chance I wont have a roommate in LA so I need to make sure my salary can hold up with the costs.

As I said, it all matters WHERE in LA.

They are 28, I know for a fact one was making 115 at 22 fresh out of undergrad.

Nah its not untrained because its certain words used in 1 city that the other city may not use... how 1 pronounces certain words compared to the other but none the less both are country ...like i said out the gate before u came out the cut to have a meaningless debate with me over whose the countriest...southern jersey,philly,(add delaware) ,baltimore , southern maryland (pg /moco) dc ,va =country ... same way ive met people who said how us up northers sound mad proper ...its not that serious but then again me comparing how bmore & dc dudes are both country in the same sentence ruffled your feathers i understand (oldschool dc vs bmore animosity)

As I said, it all matters WHERE in LA.

They are 28, I know for a fact one was making 115 at 22 fresh out of undergrad.
Good to know. My neighborhood will be largely dependent upon where my job is (especially in LA) so I guess time will tell with that.

Good to know. My neighborhood will be largely dependent upon where my job is (especially in LA) so I guess time will tell with that.

Well it’s good to know where you can afford. Won’t be able to do SM without a roomie, most of west side at that. My friend has a nice spot in Silverlake that is 2k 1/1

Well it’s good to know where you can afford. Won’t be able to do SM without a roomie, most of west side at that. My friend has a nice spot in Silverlake that is 2k 1/1
Yeah I figured. I just went to LA a month ago and absolutely loved SM (as I'm sure everyone else does). I also liked Koreatown which I've heard is a little less expensive. My only gripe with LA is the nightlife (everything closes at or before 2AM) and the amount of homeless even coming from somewhere like NYC.

Yeah I figured. I just went to LA a month ago and absolutely loved SM (as I'm sure everyone else does). I also liked Koreatown which I've heard is a little less expensive. My only gripe with LA is the nightlife (everything closes at or before 2AM) and the amount of homeless even coming from somewhere like NYC.

I’m originally an NYCer so I hear you. I lived in SM and all my NYC buds were so jealous.

The nightlife only matters when you are young - the house parties in LA are where it’s at.

I've never been, but I'm tired of Colorado, can't stand the people I work with and the cost of living is off the chain. More money, cheaper rent... win. Plus cheap seafood on the east coast!

I might be moving to Philly...
Do it homie. I love philly. Even if you don’t like the city city there’s some good options in the surrounding burbs

OP do the move, I went from the LBC to Philly but I had the benefit of having some family ties in the Philly area(sis and her husband). I’m also a civil engineer, had a job lined up and pretty much started from scratch. Ain’t eem take no shoes with me :rofl:.

Good luck with whichever decision you go with homie

May consider leaving NY for Philly when I finish school. I'm studying graphic design, so it depends on if I can find a job at a good firm out there.

Orrrrr I might just say F it and head to Cali just to escape the east cost winters. Dont know how many more of them I can tolerate :smh: :lol:

May consider leaving NY for Philly when I finish school. I'm studying graphic design, so it depends on if I can find a job at a good firm out there.

Orrrrr I might just say F it and head to Cali just to escape the east cost winters. Dont know how many more of them I can tolerate :smh: :lol:

I feel you. I work in the construction sector so I'm out there (sometimes at night) most of the time. Cold is no joke. :smh:

Moving from the suburbs of Seattle to Miami to finish school was the best decision I’ve made. You gain so much new experiences, culture and friends (coming from Seattle, Miami was bit of a culture shock for me the first year but it you integrate after time). The social aspect is true but I’ve been grateful to meet some life long friends in my moves (currently living in LA)

I also liked Koreatown. My only gripe with LA is the nightlife (everything closes at or before 2AM) and the amount of homeless even coming from somewhere like NYC.

So many after hour parties in LA, especially in ktown... I’m a ktown resident :wink:

Bro...let it go (my shorty showed me that video though)

U can stick with your whose countrier narrative ,cool i got it ...il stick to people from both towns are country narrative we can move on from the subject now (even though i thought the subject was already deaded )

Just a little update. Still saving and getting debt down and planning on moving around this time in 2020. I've decided my locations would be Miami, LA, Houston or maybe even Arizona (Phoenix, Tempe).

Back
Top Bottom