resident evil 6

I've read enough. I loved RE for its supposed to be. RE2 was my favorite, I think I played that game over 100 times. :smokin
But after reading all these reviews about not having the same feel as RE1-RE3, I'm passing on this. SMH...this was the only game I wanted to play this year. :smh:

Capcom said they would do a RE 2 remake if there was enough support from the fans. I would love to see it, but keep the story the same. Just add an hour extra or something of gameplay/puzzles.

Ada's ending :smokin

looks like the DLC/RE7 will be based around Jake, in a Middle Eastern setting

Rrally feeling jakes campaign now, think if they continue with the series, he would be the next protagonist, also get how they came full circle with the kids of the creators of the t virus storyline

Rrally feeling jakes campaign now, think if they continue with the series, he would be the next protagonist, also get how they came full circle with the kids of the creators of the t virus storyline

his campaign was weak to me, but to each his own. as for the 2nd part, watch Ada's ending after you beat her campaign & it looks like that's Capcom's plan

his campaign was weak to me, but to each his own. as for the 2nd part, watch Ada's ending after you beat her campaign & it looks like that's Capcom's plan
At first I didnt like it but the second chapter made me like him more, always wanted to play as wesker, just thought he was pretty bad ***, plus the little qte's when you putting paws on j'avos is kinda dope to me, broke up the mundane shooting sometimes, beat that campaign last night on to ada

Damn a lot of hate. But is the coop atleast good? I'm tryna play this with my girl. I was feeling RE5. Im playing Re4 now

Why is it if someone doesn't like something, its considered hate?
mean.gif

My cousin, who buys every resident evil that comes out basically told me that this was probably the worst RE ever. He even said operation racoon city is better than this, and that got trashed by critics/gamers.

Basically said what Stillin said too, dude was heated.

Horrible year for Capcom.

I'll buy in december when its like $20.
Nahhhhhh no way that might be the worst video game I ever played. I just finished Leons campaign today (Mad late I know) but I really enjoyed it. IDK How I'm going to feel about the other two campaigns yet.

What do you guys like/dislike about this game?

I was going to buy it on BF but it got sold out.
mean.gif

What do you guys like/dislike about this game?
I was going to buy it on BF but it got sold out.:smh:

this game is one of the worst resident evils in the series.. my fav. are 2, 4 and 5.. platinum'ed the game.. never touched it again!

Specifically what did you not like?

Telling me it's the worst doesn't tell me anything.

Need more info. Better have Chris and Leon in it.

you never heard of it before? this was [previously] a Nintendo 3DS exclusive that got RAVE REVIEWS; people were buying the 3DS just to play this. it stars Jill Valentine & Chris Redfield; takes place between RE4 & RE5, set in 2005 on a cruise ship called the SS Queen Zenobia

the average review score of the 3DS version was 84% compared to RE6's 69%

Last edited:
Is resident evil 6 bad?

It wasn't anywhere near the worst Resident Evil game ever made (Operation Raccoon City holds that title unanimously) but it's the furthest thing from a traditional survival horror game (Leon's story is probably the closest to a traditional RE game, but Chris & Jake's are very action-oriented/gung-ho with lots of ammo, shootouts, & no real "oh s*** that scared me!" moments. You unlock a bonus campaign with Ava after you complete the other 3) out of all the "main" Resident Evil titles

Last edited:
^^ they're adding additional modes that the 3DS version didn't have & upscaling the graphics. $50 msrp aint bad; you can prob snag it for $30/40 on NewEgg or Amazon a few weeks after release if it doesn't have huge first-week sales numbers

Waiting for resident evil 6 get to $20.. Before I cop it..
I've played the hell out of the demo because it's fun.

If you liked RE5, I'm pretty sure that you'll like RE6.

I don't own RE6 yet because I'm still compeleting RE5.

You'll be waiting another two months if you're going to wait until it drops to $20.

You can get it for about $30+tax or shipping from Amazon or Bestbuy.

You should just cop it now if you into action games.

If you still need more convincing watch this.

At the very least, rent it and see if it's worth copping.

Back
Top Bottom