resident evil 6

No flame, but I think RE is lame. Always hated the fact that you couldn't shoot while you were running. Heard that's changed for this one though?

So far, holding an average Metacritic score of 69/100 out of 31 official reviews.

Some of them have their full review available: http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-360/resident-evil-6/critic-reviews

PS3 counterpart has only 8 reviews so far.

Got mixed feelings. I have a ton of gripes with the game, but the fan[boy] still enjoys it for what it is.

Leon's campaign is most Resident Evil-ish, but some of the level design doesn't flow too well.

Chris' campaign I enjoy the most, but not traditional RE. Most of it is nothing but shooting and action.

Jake's campaign irritates me. Period.

Last edited:
So far, holding an average Metacritic score of 69/100 out of 31 official reviews.

Some of them have their full review available: http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-360/resident-evil-6/critic-reviews

PS3 counterpart has only 8 reviews so far.

Got mixed feelings. I have a ton of gripes with the game, but the fan[boy] still enjoys it for what it is.

Leon's campaign is most Resident Evil-ish, but some of the level design doesn't flow too well.

Chris' campaign I enjoy the most, but not traditional RE. Most of it is nothing but shooting and action.

Jake's campaign irritates me. Period.

What's wrong with Jake's¿

People always complain about new ideas, I've played every resident evil except for the ones on GameCube and they all become repetitive, going to pick up regardless and make my own judgement, I really do hate critics, they'll say a game is bad and you pick it up either through rental/gamefly and them shots actually are better then they say. My fanboy is always going to play games from my childhood but the last game that really disappointed me was god of war 3, smh

Camera angles still sucks.
mean.gif

I was reading a few more reviews and it just sounds like this wont even be better than RE5.

I will just pick up a used copy in a few months.

ill pass,not really into games anymore but ill see the rating of the game and see whats good.

I brought this for $48 off newegg,com. I've played all the RE. Hopefully this one is just as good.

Whoa...didn't expect this game to bomb THIS badly.

6/10 from the critics

1.7 / 10 average from over 500 user reviews.  
sick.gif

I had a feeling this game was going to be bad but not this bad. I'll still get it when it's cheap :lol:

Last edited:
man as a true Resident Evil fan who doesn't even play video games anymore except sequels to classic like RE and MGS

:smh: :smh: :smh: this game sucks; I am barely into the Leon campaign and I am ready go to go trade it in for Madden since I just bought a damn PS3 to play it

I hope this is a lesson for RE7; go back to RE4 style and get rid of the terrible co-op non sense

THIS GAME IS A FREAKIN MESS

I am seriously heated; I want to throw this damn game in the trash...this is seriously an EPIC FAIL

this is like an RE spin off this is not a true sequel in any way, shape or form

Damn a lot of hate. But is the coop atleast good? I'm tryna play this with my girl. I was feeling RE5. Im playing Re4 now

this game feels like a chore to play; I'm done...I quit an hour or so into Leon's campaign

Capcom can try and win me back with RE7 because this game is horrendous on every level

I really enjoyed the Demo, actually want to buy the $90 version that comes with Resident Evil 1-4!

Damn a lot of hate. But is the coop atleast good? I'm tryna play this with my girl. I was feeling RE5. Im playing Re4 now

Why is it if someone doesn't like something, its considered hate? :smh:

My cousin, who buys every resident evil that comes out basically told me that this was probably the worst RE ever. He even said operation racoon city is better than this, and that got trashed by critics/gamers.

Basically said what Stillin said too, dude was heated.

Horrible year for Capcom.

I'll buy in december when its like $20.

Last edited:
Man this game is good, played every re and re 2 and 4 were the best besides code Veronica. It has it's problems, that could have done without James campaign, fixed the camera problems and cover system but other then that I like it better then 5 and that's saying a lot. People are just unwilling to embrace change. Don't care flame me but I have enjoyed it so far, I give it a seven out of ten.

Just beat Chris' campaign, very fun action twist on the series imo; reminded me of Lost Planet but with J'avo instead of aliens. His final boss fight is a pain in the a**...not od difficult, just annoying. Playing thru Leon's now & it's def got the classic survival horror vibe of RE with normal zombies (so far)

the plot twist is crazy:
You find out about 3/4 of the way thru Chris' campaign that Jake is Wesker's son & has C-Virus antibodies in his blood (part of the antidote for the virus) so you can't kill him

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom