Restored Jordan IIIs

I have a pair of 1's, i left them out in the rain, how much would it cost to recolor the suede blue? Thanks a lot man.

did you use angelus paint and do you think the shoes you restored will crack pm please because if you can restore my blk/cements iii so they wont crack i'd be happy, more than happy actually

Wow....those look like they rode the flat line for a while....appears your a good doctor.

i sent him my pair of tb iii's, they were pretty beat. once i get em back i'll post before and after pics and let you know if they crack or not.

Now thats talent. Amazing job
"A sneakerhead could buy sneakers from sun up to sun down and his/her collection may never be complete".

wow amazing, i need my white 3s restored. :\
ohwell.gif

:wow:
eek.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
TEAM STARCRAFT
Zealot - Dark Templar - High Templar - Twilight Archon - Colossus - Stalker - Immortal
Observer - Phase Prism - Stasis Orb - Phoenix - Warp Ray - Carrier - Mothership

Nice photoshop....

just kidding :D
happy.gif
"No matter how many times I shoot in a game, I'm still going to be on fire.''---ARENAS #0

Bapestars,
I have a pair of VNDS '94 white/cement 3's that could use your talents.
I saw that you mentioned that you're tired of doing 3's but if you could help me out that'd be great!
Please hit me up at pdigiti@yahoo.com to let me know how to go about doing this with you.
peace
P

Quote:
i sent him my pair of tb iii's, they were pretty beat. once i get em back i'll post before and after pics and let you know if they crack or not.
TEAM KENTUCKY
WHERE TIPPIN COWS REQUIRES HEAT ON YOUR FEET

OLNL SZ8.5,9,9.5,11,14 $260 shipped

My bet is the spraypaint he uses cracks. You can seal it but it will still crack. The restorations are great if you just want to look at the shoes, but if you want to wear them, I doubt it's feasible

Yeah thats my pair...I can't wait to see how they turn out...What do you think about what this guy^^^^ is saying...Do you think that they can worn? Lookin forward to seeing the finished product...Thanks again...
TEAM KENTUCKY
WHERE TIPPIN COWS REQUIRES HEAT ON YOUR FEET

OLNL SZ8.5,9,9.5,11,14 $260 shipped​

Back
Top Bottom