Restored Jordan IIIs

Quote:
My bet is the spraypaint he uses cracks. You can seal it but it will still crack. The restorations are great if you just want to look at the shoes, but if you want to wear them, I doubt it's feasible

yeah nike tripping huh ? selling millions of shoes a year with paint that comes off then they gotta send them to me.

DAMN U NIKE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and every other shoe brand out there.

nothing last forever....

Quote:
Yeah thats my pair...I can't wait to see how they turn out...What do you think about what this guy^^^^ is saying...Do you think that they can worn? Lookin forward to seeing the finished product...Thanks again...

i think hes prolly never restored anything in his life and i put up my restores to anything he has restored and i bet i win thats all i know....

nothing last forever but what i do last good. and if it doesnt last for some reason all the shoes i send back are 97% better condition from when i get them.

I just dont slap on a coat of paint and call it a day. I clean the shoe from top to bottom i let liquad paint soak into the leather and soles so if they paint does crack or chip it should still be white. Depending on how good and or bad you treat your shoes,its kinda up to you how long it last. Nothing in this world can with stand a scrape agaisnt another surface more harder than it. cars,glass,your face ! -___-

even if my method isnt the best its better than what anybody else is doing right now

:wow:
eek.gif
TEAM NEW YORK RANGERS
H.LUNDQVIST M.ROSZIVAL M.MALIK B.SHANAHAN B.BETTS S.AVERY S.GOMEZ T.POCK C.DRURY P.PRUCHA C.ORR P.MARA J.STRUDWICK R.CALLAHAN R.HOLLWEG D.GIRARDI F.TYUTIN J.JAGR M.HOSSA M.STRAKA

Quote:
nothing last forever but what i do last good. and if it doesnt last for some reason all the shoes i send back are 97% better condition from when i get them.
Bapestars :pimp:
pimp.gif

mine are in the same shape. what was the paint you used for the white. what brand was it?
Word!

bapestars is amazing. just got back my 2 pairs of 3's for him, and they turned out great. cant wait to send you my true blues for you to fix.

Originally Posted by lilkorean500

nice job as always koysuke
havent seen any recent updates though haha
yeah i havent posted anything up new in a long long long time.

I still have shoes coming in from here and there just never posted them

Originally Posted by Bapestars

Originally Posted by lilkorean500

nice job as always koysuke
havent seen any recent updates though haha
yeah i havent posted anything up new in a long long long time.

I still have shoes coming in from here and there just never posted them

LOL, post em! Great ****ing job!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom