Retro 6 VI gatorade 2009 black/orange????

good detective work.
Black and orange is cool i guess, but Infrareds.......
ohwell.gif

so now we know that a retro vi is dropping
i mean it says retro 6 on the site
so its confirmed right?

Great an ok colorway thats going to be limited so even if I did want it. Its going be super hard to cop. JB needs to stop screwing people who dont live in hugemajor urban cities like New York,California or Chicago.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Great an ok colorway thats going to be limited so even if I did want it. Its going be super hard to cop. JB needs to stop screwing people who dont live in huge major urban cities like New York,California or Chicago.
couldn't agree with you more, none of the store around me get quickstrikes. even if they do it would be mad expensive.

Originally Posted by Dakingii

The 1's that are coming out are black and orange. That jacket is probably for the 1's instead of the VI's or they could probably release a black and orange VI as well

Retro 6 Camo Half-Zip Anorak
the color is "Max Orange"
5yrrbq.jpg

- slideshow20

Thanks for the quick pictures yo, but ugh, they look horrible.

If the VI *Favorite Jordan* comes out looking like that.... yo I don't even know.

i think jb knows that people will buy the VI's no matter what colorway they put out. so they decide to release the ugliest VI's they can think of andsit back laughing their butts off watching them sell out within hours.......

Back
Top Bottom