Retro 8 Clothing White Anthracite Dark Orange

:lol:
laugh.gif
:rofl:
roll.gif
Who ever made that hoody needs resign

Wait, you mean to tell me JB made this crap?!
Team Florida
The Real Drrty Drrty
Reppin Shallowside-954!!​

I thought that April Fool's came once a year.

This HAS :lol:
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
TeamS.Carolina
What's a sneaker boutique?​

l'll just cop the VIII's without the gear but i really feel sorry for people who have to cop that JB BS gear in order to get the VIII's SMH @ JB gear.
smh.gif

roll.gif
HAHAHAHA all dat clothing looks like the gear that the kids at my skool buy at the local flea market
Aint Got the Emmit Smith, I got the Dorsett/ A-R 33 Shootin Like A Cowboy/ Tryna See *******

This makes me wanna pass on the shoe itself even the dont buy fakes shirt looks fake
Aint Got the Emmit Smith, I got the Dorsett/ A-R 33 Shootin Like A Cowboy/ Tryna See *******

the hoodies are pretty ugly
TEAM NEW YORK RANGERS
H.LUNDQVIST M.ROSZIVAL M.MALIK B.SHANAHAN B.BETTS S.AVERY S.GOMEZ T.POCK C.DRURY P.PRUCHA C.ORR P.MARA J.STRUDWICK R.CALLAHAN R.HOLLWEG D.GIRARDI F.TYUTIN J.JAGR M.HOSSA M.STRAKA

missy *damn, thats hot!*

NOT!
The Esoteric Elite Clothing Company
View our Fashion Blog HERE
NT FAM gets 20% off!!Discount Code :"NTFAM"

can we get some better pics of the shoe?
Team Lakers1949, 1950, 1952, 1953, 1954, 1972, 1980, 1982, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2000, 2001, 2002...

Quote:
Sorry, but this is steaming hot garbage. This is just beyond flea market caliber. I seriously thought this was amateur stuff designed to capitalize on the 8s, it took a minute to sink in that this was actually AUTHENTIC Jordan brand merchandise - if that still means anything.

You should check out the MSRP on this trash, Method. Does their target demo have this much disposable income to afford this overpriced garbage?

:x
sick.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
...what the?!?!...

so whats next?...Jordan trucker hat?!... :smh:
smh.gif
Quote:
This is a joke, and it's at our expense.

and it hurts sir....big time....

JB has done forgot about us(peps who there since day one)... :frown:
frown.gif
Team Philippines
IMELDA WAS THE ORIGINAL SHOE HEAD..& STILL IS.
TEAM XBOX360
.:GAMERTAG= diaBlo4tWenT:.​

WOW, This is what JB has come to and to think MJ actually looked at this stuff and said Ok to it.

They say "say no to fakes" but they put out some variant looking @#%$ on a regular basis. What's up with that??
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
<Do THe RiGHT THiNG> Member #1- ICeMaN
Gwinnett County​
Refs: Khalfani, rycerocket712, mneezy1, sickickz23​
My EBAYNBA Apparel- BIGnTALL DON'T SLEEP​

Just give me the kicks and the ring tee and I'm good. I'm glad I don't have to spend 500 on this LS release
I got OLNL for $250 and fantastic four pack AF1s sz 10.5. For $200. laser 5 hoody sz XXL $200. All DS. Aim me joecrack558

cmon now JB!!! why??

for those who have contact or inside connection with NIKE/Jordan Brand please let them know ASAP!!!
Team Pacific Northwest​
Team Philippines​

And wat shoes is the gear 4 none of it seems 2 match the shoes its intended 4

Back
Top Bottom