Retro's XII's Still at Retail Collecting Dust Unappreciation vol. Tell'em Why You Mad

Originally Posted by keepEmclean23

grabbed a pair of the white/reds during the last F&F at champs for $120 i couldnt wait any longer and im happy w/ them at that price

co-sign

waiting for the white/red to drop. Def not paying retail for kicks that are sitting on shelves.

pacific/ wut do u mean they are to old wut was the last retro
that u bought.

the shoes do look humungous in a size 10.5. i copped a 9.5 they
look good dont look huge at all.

mad.gif
mad.gif
addictfanatic1982 wrote:

Originally Posted by RaptorNation

No 12's are moving in Canada either. I copped the cherry's on employee which was well worth it; quality is on point.

maaaan i hate you and anyone else that calls them "CHERRY"12's.......
mad.gif

indifferent.gif

smh.gif

me too!  who started this " cherry 12" nonsense?   bet some newbie

JB should have never released the white red XIIs a week before the SpaceJams that really doomed it
frown.gif

In time they will be on sale. It does suck that its taking this long to go on sale.
JB is still hustle us.

I could care less if they sold out or not. I'm glad I got what I wanted. 5 years from now, people are gonna be kicking themselves for not jumping on the opportunity to get some XII's for a cheap price.

This reminds me when the Laney V's originally released. Talk about dust collectors. Stores couldn't give those things waya at $59.99....Then a few years later, they're were being talked about as one of the greatest retro+ shoes to ever come out....It's funny how time changes everything.

^ I agree that I'll kick myself for not buying these if I lose the opportunity, but don't say the Laney's were the best retro + ever. Those shoes are ridiculous and awful looking.

When I graduate in may, the 2010 and the white/red xii's will be mine.

I cop the Flu Games for $114 gonna get the white/reds later...I blame it on the economy everybody counting their dollats these days...unless it some super heat like the Space Jams or Copper Foams!

I would not call them "cherrys" but they are not the true White/Red Jordan XII's that originally released. I am glad they are collecting dust like a box of old records in the attic.

Originally Posted by BigLefty23

^ I agree that I'll kick myself for not buying these if I lose the opportunity, but don't say the Laney's were the best retro + ever. Those shoes are ridiculous and awful looking.
I didn't. But many people considered them ONE of the best "new" colorway retros to drop...

Originally Posted by ijapino

I could care less if they sold out or not. I'm glad I got what I wanted. 5 years from now, people are gonna be kicking themselves for not jumping on the opportunity to get some XII's for a cheap price.

This reminds me when the Laney V's originally released. Talk about dust collectors. Stores couldn't give those things waya at $59.99....Then a few years later, they're were being talked about as one of the greatest retro+ shoes to ever come out....It's funny how time changes everything.

completely agree....save this thread....it will happen.

I'm just waiting for a Factory Store to have them, people are going to be heated in about 3 years, just like people will be kicking themselves for not coping the Orlando VIIs for the ridiculous price they're going for...but three years from now, I'll -still- pass on the Black/Varsity VIs.

I want to get an extra pair of white/red 12's but there's a lot of shoes that are coming out that I need to get first...

Back
Top Bottom