Retro's XII's Still at Retail Collecting Dust Unappreciation vol. Tell'em Why You Mad

I paid retail for both...but yes I will pick up another pair of red/whites when they go on sale.  I have no regrets.  Hey with all speculating you take risks.  If this went the other way this thread would not even be created.  You gamble...and sometimes you come up short.  But again..no regrets.

I can't believe the comments about the 12's don't look good casually...wow! If you know how to dress its easy!

Xii'sare great for bball..... got gift cards for 20% of then used 20% off coupon... I'll take em for that!

JB could of had my $$$ if they had made the bred XII's the right way. That switch from leather to nubuck was a horrible move. So instead I went the eBay route and got me a '03 pair.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Saw the RS for $100 the other day and still passed. I might get them for $80 and I will get the flu games for $100 if I can find them. They sold fairly well at mom and pops in CT.

The white/red ones look really good

The "flu games" are a disgrace and I can't believe the people that bought them. Especially with that stupid sick face SMH

They didn't sell well because the QUALITY SUCKS! The leather is paper thin. They're a complete disgrace to the XIIs.

The black/red was just bad the
sick.gif
 was stupid and it should have had leather, The Nubucks I have the first one so I passed, The all white rising sun is gross all white and PL on a XII = fail, The white/red is the best one IMO I still need these. I'm waiting for the price to go down. MS VI's and space jams took all my shoe money.

Im lurking on the 12's too.

i need those Wht/red, with a passion, but not in the boat to drop $150 on them.

the kids XIIs have gone down in price at kids FTL
waitn for the mens sizes to do da same as well.

i knoe if it was black leather insted of black suede i would have copped dem by now

lucky for me I still have my 03 retro Breds in a nice condition.. but JB needs to stop playing and re-release the black/white playoffs.. My homie borrowed my 03.. and his foot is fatter than mines.. so, yeah.. mah bad
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by Architect

They didn't sell well because the QUALITY SUCKS! The leather is paper thin. They're a complete disgrace to the XIIs.

True, but so are the rest of the retros.

Got 3 pairs of the White/Red XII's. XII is my favorite J in the lineup -- coudln't pass on multiple pairs.

I got one at retail, but the other 2 were hookups from FL.

XII retro's are one of my most disappointing of all time right after the cdp and spacejam XIs. JB changes the molds too much for my liking. Glad I own 3 OG XIIs. That leather can't be touched.

Originally Posted by VAHustler

XII retro's are one of my most disappointing of all time right after the cdp and spacejam XIs. JB changes the molds too much for my liking. Glad I own 3 OG XIIs. That leather can't be touched.
GO cushioning is terrible compared to da retros.

Im good with them sitting around this way the price will come down and i would love to pick up the white/reds and rising suns for 100 each

Back
Top Bottom