Retro's XII's Still at Retail Collecting Dust Unappreciation vol. Tell'em Why You Mad

Originally Posted by wigglez25

Originally Posted by gimpy gimp

NT Vegas just posted the white and reds for 89 bucks on FB.  Flu Games as well.

pimp.gif
They sure did.....they also posted alpha 1's and spizikes.

89.99 for some Jordan XII is definitely a great price.
pimp.gif
got me a size 11.

Thanks for the Vegas update guys really appreciate it. Its been a good day for Jordan fans out there. Easy pick ups on the KO's & Silver anniversaries plus the xii's for below retail

They didnt have my size online, so I called Footlocker & used the F&F discount on my White/Reds in-store FTW. I've been waiting a long time to get these below retail.

Originally Posted by dakid2301

Im in the same boat as you I love them also. I check dang near everyday and hit up my local outlet waiting for them to go on sale! I am watching them closely because I wear a common size 10 as soon as I see them for like eighty bucks or so Im copping the white and red and flue games. I hope I can get 2 pairs for the price of 1 if im lucky

nerd.gif
 smart man 
pimp.gif

you got that right they just sitting there the only ones i dont see that much the red/white 12s expect online

It seems like I have been waiting forever for the wht/red Xii's to hit the discounts.

I hope I don't miss out.

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

Originally Posted by wigglez25

Originally Posted by gimpy gimp

NT Vegas just posted the white and reds for 89 bucks on FB.  Flu Games as well.

pimp.gif
They sure did.....they also posted alpha 1's and spizikes.

89.99 for some Jordan XII is definitely a great price.
pimp.gif
got me a size 11.

89.99 w/ shipping or w/o any taxes

Originally Posted by Juice2352

Originally Posted by BrotiPoo

FYI: Niketown Chicago marked down both FLU games for $89.99 & White red for $89.99.
My man
pimp.gif
Ordered my white/red 12's for $104 total. 

They would do that now after i bought both KO's,blk/white VI, & metallic purp 1's
frown.gif

i really need another pair of white/red xii
mad.gif

Originally Posted by windycity7

Originally Posted by Juice2352

Originally Posted by BrotiPoo

FYI: Niketown Chicago marked down both FLU games for $89.99 & White red for $89.99.
My man
pimp.gif
Ordered my white/red 12's for $104 total. 

They would do that now after i bought both KO's,blk/white VI, & metallic purp 1's
frown.gif

i really need another pair of white/red xii
mad.gif

time to strike on those.

it sucks how before they retro out theyre legendary,
and after their re-release they turn into regular sneaker status.

Still havent wore my white/reds, got em on release date and now they're collecting dust in the closet
frown.gif

well i really didn't mind paying retail, it's just the fact that i would have preferred having the OG colorway.

got my pair for 120 white /red have og's as well these retros were made with good quality will probably try and grab one more pair eventually ..... ndc reduced to 110 but i didnt bite i'm still waiting before grabbing another pair

Back
Top Bottom