RFID Tag On Box Sticker

A3CB51C8-2C53-4FC3-9A76-8D97FF3535DA.jpeg
Air Jordan VI 3M arrived yesterday and noticed a QR code on the box sticker and it also references a RFID tag. How big of a step is this in fighting fakes?

How do you scam the code

I can’t figure out how to use it

If you have an iPhone, the camera app will pick up the code and ask if you want to be taken to the link. If you click on the notification it will open up the Nike app. I think the app and the RFID tag are separate things, but I don’t understand how the sticker incorporates RFID technology

If you have an iPhone, the camera app will pick up the code and ask if you want to be taken to the link. If you click on the notification it will open up the Nike app. I think the app and the RFID tag are separate things, but I don’t understand how the sticker incorporates RFID technology

What about if you have an iPad

How does it work

I tried the camera on my iPad and nothing happened

Thats just the box though, what about the actual shoes? They got scan codes on the tag inside the tongue?

8EB9BDDC-4B30-4772-A7C0-06910CDF6AC9.jpeg

There is a QR code on the inside tag. First pair I’ve seen with this.
My atmos Air Max2 Lights and NYC to Paris 1s have a QR code on the tag as well, but not on the box. The one on the box is new.

Just noticed that rfid on tag.. you can sort of see it through the label. Prob just for internal use at Nike for now. Adidas/Yeezy have been putting em on the shoe tag for the last year or two. But my kicks have the regular J label instead of QR code.. weird they’ve been using both. Seems like it would make it even more confusing.

Fuirst time I have seen QR code on shoe size tag is on the Mars Landing AM90. No idea what it does.

Back
Top Bottom