Riley Cooper is a FOOL!

honestly i wish everyone would stop using this word.

it is overused in the black culture, and shouldn't be used at all in other cultures.

I was just on Mike missanelli's facebook page. Its ridiculous the things some of those people are saying. Apparently mike is a "race trader" lmao

Lol I think like Mike, a lot if white people prob hate me because of it, I really need to shout out my mom for raising me to see skin color as the same for all and to treat everyone how I'd want to be treated

I listened to the show today and was getting so heated at the idiot callers

One dude called up and was like "If Mike Vick was caught on camera saying the N word, nobody would make a big deal about it"

I literally was yelling at my radio, thank god they had that heart warming 1st call from Dutch to break up my anger

Last edited:
I am TIRED of black people up in arms when someone of another race uses the word, but they use it on each other so freely. I can only imagine old white people having a conversations among themselves saying... "Can you believe we don't even have to call them ******* anymore... they use it on themselves 
laugh.gif
" I'm not buying the whole term of endearment/only we can use it/it can only be used in certain contexts BS. If as a black person you feel so strongly about it when someone else uses it, I think it is a little hypocritical to use it so freely yourself. It is just plain stupid, and no justification can convince me it is EVER appropriate and acceptable in ANY situation. 

[Grizzly Hebert]I am black, if that matters[/Grizzly Hebert]

honestly guys it comes down to this - ***** (a version) is just a fun word to say.  it just rolls off the tongue.  

This guy is an idiot.

Has anyone ever said something to someone, or called them the worst thing possible, with intention of causing extreme hurt, whether you meant it or not?

i think it comes down to this... by making such a big deal about people using this word, you unintentionally allow the other party to have power over you, in the sense that they are able to upset a rather large group of people by uttering a single word....

but here's the thing.

he said it with hate in his heart. I'm pretty sure he would still be in trouble if he were to say "I will fight every effin black person here".

You can tell that it was coming from a bad place.

white people need to understand there is a HUGE difference b/t saying -er or -a 

I've never heard a black person call another a n-er......i've heard n-a which i've also heard other races use quite frequently 

also the context in which he said it .....if he was on video saying "whats up my n--a" it wouldn't have been this big........but saying "ima get that n-er when I cross that gate" reeks the sentiments of whites who built this country off the backs of blacks

But I honestly feel like the ignorant whites commenting on this know the difference......they just like to play stupid when one of their ignorant own get exposed

Last edited:
Botton line, what he said was wrong. It doesn't matter who is "allowed" to say it. I doubt that he's racist though

Last edited:
white people need to understand there is a HUGE difference b/t saying -er or -a 

I've never heard a black person call another a n-er......i've heard n-a which i've also heard other races use quite frequently 

also the context in which he said it .....if he was on video saying "whats up my n--a" it wouldn't have been this big........but saying "ima get that n-er when I cross that gate" reeks the sentiments of whites who built this country off the backs of blacks

But I honestly feel like the ignorant whites commenting on this know the difference......they just like to play stupid when one of their ignorant own get exposed
exactly.

its all about respect.

if a black person calls me a "b**** a** n****" is almost the same as a white cat calling me a n****r ..only the white person is disrespecting all black people

its not like dude caught saying "i love ni**ers" he knew what he was doing

i read somewhere that this was at a country concert. so what he said doest really surprise me. you should hear some of the things people say at country concerts, it really is shocking 

If Riley said it with an A; just being drunk and dumb to random people it would be an issue for 24 hours but...

He clearly said it with an ER with malicious intent; I feel for his parents if they really did raise him right

My mom would have damn near kicked me out the house if did this

I find it hilarious when white people get mad over us using *****. Privilege to use A WORD. White people can have ***** if they want it. I don't think they realize how many "privileges" we're denied.

Naw they DON'T CARE how many privileges we are denied.
Never have, never will.
Riley Cooper got caught doing what the majority of white guys do.
Your a n***** when they are with their friends, but your "bro" when it's just you and them.
Not complaining, just stating a fact.
I personally could care less about what that dude says.

i read somewhere that this was at a country concert. so what he said doest really surprise me. you should hear some of the things people say at country concerts, it really is shocking 

How many country concerts have u been to?

I just don't see how he can survive in that locker room now. You think Vick is going to change anyone's mind in the team who resented what he said? Dude is radioactive and it's going to cause too much of a divide. I don't see him making the 53 man roster

Last edited:
Naw they DON'T CARE how many privileges we are denied.
Never have, never will.
Riley Cooper got caught doing what the majority of white guys do.
Your a n***** when they are with their friends, but your "bro" when it's just you and them.
Not complaining, just stating a fact.
I personally could care less about what that dude says.

Reverse racism is no good either; I've seen your posts

There's not a difference in a a or er. Not sure why people act like it's a difference. The point is he's white.

And the black people using it argument? Not all of us do, so that's not a legit argument.

Everyone knows the word towards and describing gays is similar.

A lot of us use it as slang , disparage or joke people, but we know we shouldn't use the word in the work place and other forums. Gay people use the word, was that brought up with Joakim or Kobe? No, they took their L's, because everyone knows it's not acceptable, and there's no excuse.

I would like for us to stop using the word, but if we stopped using that word, would that make racism go away? So if we stopped using the word, a black male with some college would be thought of as a white high school drop out?

Last edited:
haha at work this morning dudes was wondering what colored folk were even at a kenny chesney concert for him to say that, black dude who sits across from me comes back from the break room like, 'who the **** is kenny chesney?!,'.  all us brothers in the room look at each other and say, 'exactly,' 
roll.gif

I just don't see how he can survive in that locker room now. You think Vick is going to change anyone's mind in the team who resented what he said? Dude is radioactive and it's going to cause too much of a divide. I don't see him making the 53 man roster
realtalk

a lot of nfl players seem mad "righteous" to me and i doubt they just gonna this whole thing slide

Ya'll dudes over here talking bout rap are silly.
Riley Cooper is a racist, point, blank, period.
How else would you like them to justify it sir? If JayZ can say the n word, Tom can too, it makes sense them. Its apart of that privilege they fight so hard to protect. :rolleyes

There's not a difference in a a or er. Not sure why people act like it's a difference. The point is he's white.

And the black people using it argument? Not all of us do, so that's not a legit argument.

A lot of us use it as slang , disparage or joke people, but we know we shouldn't use the word in the work place and other forums. Gay people use the word, was that brought up with Joakim or Kobe? No, they took their L's, because everyone knows it's not acceptable, and there's no excuse.

I would like for us to stop using the word, but if we stopped using that word, would that make racism go away? So if we stopped using the word, a black male with some college would be thought of as a white high school drop out?

While no one should use either IMO

There is def a difference if he said it like it was slang referring to A's as anyone who wanted to fight him vs. him straight up calling a black man an ER

The problem is the A is used so much in slang and it's widely said in music people start to adopt it as acceptable

A lot of us use it as slang or to disparage or joke people, but we know we shouldn't use the word in the work place and other certain areas. Gay people use the word, was that brought up with Joakim or Kobe? No, they took their L's, because everyone knows it's not acceptable, and there's no excuse.

there might not be a different but according to Jeantel there's a difference and it's totally acceptable in today's society. She was in national television breaking this down so other folks could understand it and it was totally allowed. SMH. We want to educate and we want to say lets stop the stereotype but as soon as this pop up, we choose conveniently on who can or can't say it. 

Using the word gay as that's gay is becoming less acceptable because there's a movement. Homosexuals have taken a stand, they are telling the word that gays are acceptable and comparing something wack, not good to gay is not going to fly anymore. 

The same is not being done with ***** - the word is becoming more popular is not being contain and now just about every race is using it. Rappers use it whether they are white black hispanic etc. In the northeast everyone use it Chinos, Pricans, Whites, Blacks, etc. You see videos in WSHH and everyone is saying (females and males). So although you think is wrong and no one should use it, that's not what's being pushed.

N (a) and (er) like it or not in TODAY'S society are to very different and distinct words and for you to come in here and trying to deny it, is as if you are loosing contact with the youth. Your words not mines!

Media blowing this out of proportion. He just got flack for it cause it was caught on camera and everyone with a computer now has a scholarly opinion.

The typical high school version make more sense. White guy drops N-word. Black guy drops white guy. World moves on. justified? Maybe maybe not... But people everyone just moves along.

Back
Top Bottom