Riley Cooper is a FOOL!

there might not be a different but according to Jeantel there's a difference and it's totally acceptable in today's society. She was in national television breaking this down so other folks could understand it and it was totally allowed. SMH. We want to educate and we want to say lets stop the stereotype but as soon as this pop up, we choose conveniently on who can or can't say it. 

Using the word gay as that's gay is becoming less acceptable because there's a movement. Homosexuals have taken a stand, they are telling the word that gays are acceptable and comparing something wack, not good to gay is not going to fly anymore. 

The same is not being done with ***** - the word is becoming more popular is not being contain and now just about every race is using it. Rappers use it whether they are white black hispanic etc. In the northeast everyone use it Chinos, Pricans, Whites, Blacks, etc. You see videos in WSHH and everyone is saying (females and males). So although you think is wrong and no one should use it, that's not what's being pushed.

N (a) and (er) like it or not in TODAY'S society are to very different and distinct words and for you to come in here and trying to deny it, is as if you are loosing contact with the youth. Your words not mines!

Are you black?

The problem is the A is used so much in slang and it's widely said in music people start to adopt it as acceptable

Where do you get this from?

People speed all day, every day...do they think it's acceptable and not illegal?

i'm black.

i dont say the n word around white people.

i dont use the c word when referring to white people

i dont like white people using the n word.

Do I have to be to make this observation?

Please let me know if I'm wrong and why on anything I said.

Yes, because I'm wondering where you keep getting this we from as if you are speak for us. You aren't we.

You aren't black, so why do you think you're speaking for black people?

Much less Rachel Jeantel who spoke for herself and herself only.

The N word has never been socially acceptable for other races to say it and black people have never allowed it. The only instances I've seen differently are latinos in New York.

Black people have criticized rap music and it's use of the word for the past 25 years.

Where do you get this from?

People speed all day, every day...do they think it's acceptable and not illegal?

Not even relevant; neither should ever be used but

How is someone using the A version in slang such as their boys the same as calling someone an ER

If you say they are on the same level you are lying to yourself

Not even relevant; neither should ever be used but

How is someone using the A version in slang such as their boys the same as calling someone an ER

If you say they are on the same level you are lying to yourself

Are you black?

What about Jason Williams? His nickname had chocolate in it and he's blacker than Drake who uses the N word.
yeah i ask questions like this...are white people like a Jason Williams, Eminem allowed to say the N Word?
i honestly have no problem wit any race using the word unless it's really offensive, blacks included....and when ish like this pops up, it's like we put white's too a higher standard, then the rest of the human race...like wtf is this? we (human race) need to change are ways

I come from the era where it doesn't matter if you say it with a or er, you run the risk of getting your shoulders clapped if you're not of African descent

I've already said I'm white

But don't act like if I came up to you and was like...

"What up my A?" Versus "You are a ER" that they both resonant the same

On a good day you'd be admonished, on a standard day you'd get knocked the **** out.

I don't allow black people to call me that word.

Last edited:
haha at work this morning dudes was wondering what colored folk were even at a kenny chesney concert for him to say that, black dude who sits across from me comes back from the break room like, 'who the **** is kenny chesney?!,'.  all us brothers in the room look at each other and say, 'exactly,' 
roll.gif
That is what I am trying to figure out. I want to know the context. Were there some black dudes there heckling him or something?

On a good day you'd be admonished, on a standard day you'd get knocked **** out.

I don't allow black people to call me that word.

Ok tough guy; while neither are acceptable...
They don't hold the same weight

Step down from your self righteous throne

Last edited:
Yes, because I'm wondering where you keep getting this we from as if you are speak for us. You aren't we.

You aren't black, so why do you think you're speaking for black people?

Much less Rachel Jeantel who spoke for herself and herself only.

The N word has never been socially acceptable for other races to say it and black people have never allowed it. The only instances I've seen differently are latinos in New York.

Black people have criticized rap music and it's use of the word for the past 25 years.
1. I'm not we? But yet you don't call yourself racists? I'm a human being that looks beyond color and religion. Get it straight! In addition, for you to come now and try to use this crap is pretty much hipocritical when you was in another thread calling NinjaHood black because his skin color. SMH! So now if I want to say WE I have to be dark/black? I mean after all if you aren't white you are? Gotcha!

2. So Rachel Jeantel spoke for herself and herself only? No you want to say that? Come on son - You can't be playing both side of the field. We all know she is not speaking for herself and the youth are right along with her. 

3. The N word was once not socially acceptable for other races to say it and now it is. Black people have allowed it and are continuing to do so. If you think the Latinos (Hispanics because Latin America is totally different in my eyes) in NYC are the only that are getting a passed, you are way the F wrong. Ask people from Cali, Boston, Philly, Jersey, So Fl. etc - Everyone is saying it (figure of speech , but much more than latinos) ...

Last edited:
Ok tough guy; while neither are acceptable...

Step down from your self righteous throne

Why are you, a white guy, telling a black guy they don't hold the same weight?

Did you learn this from your experiences of being black?

Why are you, a white guy, telling a black guy they don't hold the same weight?

Did you learn this from your experiences of being black?

Start a poll on NT and ask all black members if the context of A and ER hold the same weight

Yes you are WRONG. Now answer the question, are you black? I'm going to say no - you're not. DON'T USE THE WORD. Thanks
First of all you don't know if or if I'm not black. Don't assume it makes you like like a ***. Second if I was or wasn't I'm not going to censored my vocabulary for you or anyone else for that matter. The same way white's fought and died for our way of life the same way blacks died. So if they died to give us that right - you nor anyone alive is going to censored what i choose to do or say.

All because he said a racial slur?

No.

One racial slur? If that comes out of his mouth that freely and with that much anger, I have HIGH doubts that it's just a "one time" mishap. So I'm going to say YES he is racist. Maybe not in the way the KKK comes across, but this guy obviously has some deep seeded race issues.

1. I'm not we? But yet you don't call yourself racists? I'm a human being that looks beyond color and religion. Get it straight! In addition, for you to come now and try to use this crap is pretty much hipocritical when you was in another thread calling NinjaHood black because his skin color. SMH! So now if I want to say WE I have to be dark/black? I mean after all if you aren't white you are? Gotcha!

2. So Rachel Jeantel spoke for herself and herself only? No you want to say that? Come on son - You can't be playing both side of the field. We all know she is not speaking for herself and the youth are right along with her. 

3. The N word was once not socially acceptable for other races to say it and now it is. Black people have allowed it and are continuing to do so. If you think the Latinos (Hispanics because Latin America is totally different in my eyes) in NYC are the only that are getting a passed, you are way the F wrong. Ask people from Cali, Boston, Philly, Jersey, So Fl. etc - Everyone is saying it (figure of speech , but much more than latinos) ...

You aren't we, because you aren't black, period. But for some reason you keep trolling these discussions.

I've asked you on several occasions if you were black, and you said no. Now you're black? Seems like you try to use that at your convenience.

So again, stop speaking for US, because you aren't a part of US

Black people haven't allowed ****. So stop speaking for black people as a whole, because we aren't monolithic and you aren't black.

When I want to know about latinos, then you can speak and your opinion will be respected. And I'm sure you'd appreciate other races speaking for you.

Start a poll on NT and ask all black members if the context of A and ER hold the same weight

ER is because we associate it with a white person
A is because we associate it with a black person

The question is if it's ok for a white person to say either one, That answer is no.

If you and your girlfriend have to type of relationship that you call her a *****, is it ok if everyone calls her that?

Back
Top Bottom