RIP Barbara Bush

she couldn’t take it if anyone criticized bush jr. foh
america’s 1 of the most criticizing nations :lol:

You party too hard. Let's just stick with the younger Barbara. :pimp:

Barbara+Bush+Max+Mara+Presenting+Sponsor+Celebrates+XXiF4ijbCL4l.jpg
Where her boobs at?

I can tell you ain't black. No offense.

Or any minority for that matter.

I seriously hate this revisionist history some white people and the media love to do when talking about the Bush family.

They should be remembered as the war criminals, racists, and destroyers of the US economy. Instead, George W. Bush has some goofy media moments in 2017, and all of a sudden it's "Lovable idiots" "I disagreed with them, but I respected them"...........

Screen Shot 2018-04-18 at 12.17.00 PM.png

"Political Dynasty" FOH

Or any minority for that matter.

I seriously hate this revisionist history some white people and the media love to do when talking about the Bush family.

They should be remembered as the war criminals, racists, and destroyers of the US economy. Instead, George W. Bush has some goofy media moments in 2017, and all of a sudden it's "Lovable idiots" "I disagreed with them, but I respected them"...........

Screen Shot 2018-04-18 at 12.17.00 PM.png

"Political Dynasty" FOH

Liberals always do this when there is a current sheeety republican president in the white house. Trump is terrible so they kiss George Bush's rear when he sticks his head out of his hole for the first time in years. Rewind when Reagan died (rest in pieces as well), they were smooching his coffin when Bush was the current president. White liberals are the worst of the worst. Joe Scarborough should be their official mascot.

Last edited:
Liberals always due this when there is a current sheeety republican president in the white house. Trump is terrible so they kiss George Bush's rear when he sticks his head out of his hole for the firs time in years. Rewind when Reagan died (rest in pieces as well), they were smooching his coffin when Bush was the current president. White liberals are the worst of the worst. Joe Scarborough should be their official mascot.

They always say "Trump is the worst president of all time". I'm just like "Were you in a coma from 2000-2008????" Trump might be the most outwardly ignorant, illiterate, and classless president, but at least as of right now his incompetence has prevented him from being Bush Jr.

Starting an endless war and power vacuum in the Middle East after lying to the country, giving rise to widespread Islamophobia and racism against brown people, and destroying the US economy for years is somehow better than what Trump is doing because Bush Jr. is now on talk shows while goofing around.

I don’t see why people actually gave a damn about her, I mean I can’t think of anything she’s ever done for me or my family. Didn’t even know about that prejudice/racist clip smh...
Only pass I might give is to former President Reagan, he gave my dad his green card @ 16. Wouldn’t be here otherwise!

If only the world were so black and white and death absolved sin

You got a Reagan poster in your bedroom too g? Complete the trinity, we need to know

eracism eracism

Back
Top Bottom