RIP Barbara Bush

Man if she was married to a man like bush sr that many years and raised kids like that Lil chimp dubya, I don't doubt for a second that she was a POS same way her husband and son are.
You would still be guessing. I'm not saying she isn't, I am not fans of the Bush family, all I'm saying is that I am going to form my opinion on her actions.

Cause I doubt she had that much influence over the politicial decisions or her husband and sons.

and again
maybe thats whats wrong with our country
they all in cahoots with each other
and dont wanna see change

thats just platitudes b.

da broad's job just was to raise a family and make sure they're successful...just i wasn't messin wit their politics don't mean i can't show some respect for their time being part of a era of my youth.

what????
i dont agree
if im a murderer
and my wife knows it
and stays with me
and stands by me
and doesn't do anything about it
she's complacent and just as guilty as i am
So Aaron Hernandez's wife is just as guilty as him and should be locked up?

So is your wife a shoplifter too?

Or does she rationalize your actions to make them more sanitary in her mind, to the point her love for you allows her to give you a past.

All am not against condemning her, I am just saying that the case against needs to go beyond "her husband and son were horrible politicial actors".

If only the world were so black and white and death absolved sin

You got a Reagan poster in your bedroom too g? Complete the trinity, we need to know

eracism eracism
Make no mistake (© G.W.) I'm probably the rillest progressive on this site. After I casted my vote for Nader in '08, I went to my local health food co-op to buy a cookie and they were already partying for Barack. I was so confused by that. Did these hippies really think the war was gonna end? I saw right through that pitcher of Kool Aid. A drinketh was not needeth.

Now name me one president that doesn't have the blood of innocent babies on his hands. The rest of them are elbow deep in dirt. The quality of life in America is at an all-time low right now. Ain't no Democrat or Republican helping us. So if you wanna put a death wish on the Bush family, it's only fair that you spread that vitriol across the whole board. I'd rather just not care about the heffa and KIM.

thats just platitudes b.

da broad's job just was to raise a family and make sure they're successful...just i wasn't messin wit their politics don't mean i can't show some respect for their time being part of a era of my youth.
but by ur own admission
u dont even remember their time

what????
i dont agree
if im a murderer
and my wife knows it
and stays with me
and stands by me
and doesn't do anything about it
she's complacent and just as guilty as i am

Judge aint see it like that for da Orlando Mass Murderer.

Or does she rationalize your actions to make them more sanitary in her mind, to the point her love for you allows her to give you a past.

All am not against condemning her, I am just saying that the case against needs to go beyond "her husband and son were horrible politicial actors".
yes to aaron hernandez wife

well technically i sample i dont shoplift so......

On topic, check out 7 Seconds on Netflix.

Damn good show. Touches on this very topic

RustyShackleford RustyShackleford

Shoplifting
(also known in slang as boosting and five-finger discount) is a popular term used for the unnoticed theft of goods from an open retail establishment. Shoplifting typically involves a person concealing a store item on their person, in pockets or under clothes (or in a bag, baby stroller, etc.) and leaving the store without paying for it.

i open the food there
in store to sample
so it doesn't go unnoticed
i also dont hide it
and i leave it there for other folks to sample
no way that counts as shoplifting

1430894800660.gif

u dont even remember their time

i remember da whole Herbert walker Bush Presidency... i was born in 83'. I just wasn't old enough to care bout politics(although i remember Clinton's 92 run vividly since MTV was slurping him and i was GLUED on MTV back then)...remember, cable news wasn't around till about when OJ was wildin'...back then da news cycle was da 6pm joint and da 10pm joint on network television.

i remember da whole Herbert walker Bush Presidency... i was born in 83'. I just wasn't old enough to care bout politics(although i remember Clinton's 92 run vividly since MTV was slurping him and i was GLUED on MTV back then)...remember, cable news wasn't around till about when OJ was wildin'...back then da news cycle was da 6pm joint and da 10pm joint on network television.
how are u not gonna mention the gulf war
shoulda been at the top of the list

So you steal food but in an extremely polite, honest, and compassionate manner :lol:
not stealing
sampling
big difference

Food sampling is a process used to check that a food is safe and that it does not contain harmful contaminants, or that it contains only permitted additives at acceptable levels, or that it contains the right levels of key ingredients and its label declarations are correct, or to know the levels of nutrients present

i sample to make sure its good before i buy
dont wanna buy a snack that im not gonna like

not stealing
sampling
big difference

Food sampling is a process used to check that a food is safe and that it does not contain harmful contaminants, or that it contains only permitted additives at acceptable levels, or that it contains the right levels of key ingredients and its label declarations are correct, or to know the levels of nutrients present

i sample to make sure its good before i buy
dont wanna buy a food that im not gonna like

You're talking about a scientific process used in labs to determine if food is safe...what you're doing is NOT what you just posted :lol:

Gulf war ain't last that long (like 37 days) da best thing we got outta it was da Hummer Brand.

You are wrong, the actual WAR may have lasted 37 days but the punishment of the Iraqi people started then and lasted until this day through sanctions and no-fly zones and eventual new ground war. With that legacy carried on by Clinton, Bush Jr. and Obama.

Not only that. That war pissed off a certain man named Osama Bin Landen because U.S troops were stationed on holy Muslim lands.

Back
Top Bottom