RIP Chester Bennington from Linkin Park....

Oh I've already read some pretty horrible things. People are terrible. When you're suicidal there's so many things that could be going on with you that nobody will ever know. Including possible mental illness. Sad day. R.I.P. Chester

Just read that he's talked about drug issues and suicide years ago. Not even gonna judge the man. Just a terrible situation.

It's not like mental illness or mental health issues can be cured just like that and it's all good. People struggle with that most of their lives. People aren't going to kill themselves because they had a bad day, they're doing it because they feel being dead would be better.

RIP. Truly a heartbreaking situation for everyone involved.

LP's earlier stuff still hold up till this day.

Exactly. Mental health is something so many people get misconstrued. Think about how bad things have to be to commit the ultimate. I have a very mild case of anxiety and I have a hard time dealing with it. It's not as simple as getting help. RIP

How you know he didn't seek help?

Because he commited suicide. So that shows that he A. did not seek help. B. didn't seek the right help. C. Quit, which is, weak as hell.

Deciding that death is better than life is the most idiotic conclusion to ever be draw by someone able to live. It's one think if you're a vegetable and on life support and how no possibility to live and function without machines. It's another when you make the choice that life just isn't the wave anymore. People can go through all types of **** and life. And they do. The worst possible thing that can happen to you in life..is death. Death leaves no room for possibility. There's no optimism, no hope. There's no room to ever get better. There's no coming back from that. That is the end. Nah. Pass on that.

You going through hell, keep going.

smh. selfish. I dont feel bad for anybody that values life so little that they're willing to end it. How many miscarriages? How many still borns? How many children never make it past 5? You the opportunity to have a life and you don't care? You have a wife and 6 children and you dont care enough about them to be in their lives? You're selfish. And you're weak. You have mental issues, seek help. Go to a psychiatrist. Talk to a therapist. Commit yourself until you get a grip. There are plenty of options. Self medicating with drugs and alcohol is just more evidence of weakness. No bro. I don't feel bad for him at all. I feel for his children that have to live with that. I feel for his wife. I feel for them knowing their husband and father killed himself in the place they call home.
You sound selfish by posting that .

I'm really Upset that this happened to someone I knew...
RIP Chester Bennington (Linkin Park)
Please keep his family in your Prayers.
I'll leave this here:

If you or someone you know is in crisis and needs help, call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255

smh. selfish. I dont feel bad for anybody that values life so little that they're willing to end it. How many miscarriages? How many still borns? How many children never make it past 5? You the opportunity to have a life and you don't care? You have a wife and 6 children and you dont care enough about them to be in their lives? You're selfish. And you're weak. You have mental issues, seek help. Go to a psychiatrist. Talk to a therapist. Commit yourself until you get a grip. There are plenty of options. Self medicating with drugs and alcohol is just more evidence of weakness. No bro. I don't feel bad for him at all. I feel for his children that have to live with that. I feel for his wife. I feel for them knowing their husband and father killed himself in the place they call home.
LOL Stick to the NBA thread.

You obviously have no clue how depression works. :rolleyes:

I'm really Upset that this happened to someone I knew...
RIP Chester Bennington (Linkin Park)
Please keep his family in your Prayers.
I'll leave this here:

If you or someone you know is in crisis and needs help, call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 1-800-273-8255

So much this!! Sooooooo much this. Just because you may feel alone does not mean you are.

Go to the police station or the hospital. Tell them you think you're going to hurt yourself, they will put you on a 5150 and let you detox for 72 hrs. You have options.

It kinda lacks empathy. You result to insulting people with issues and make assumptions placing the blame on them for not getting the right treatment to fix themselves. There is a lot of help and medications out there but they might not help a person's issues.

Fan of their old stuff, not so much their new. Plus in the days when burning CDs was the thing, Hybrid Theory and Meteora both fit on one CD-R.
R.I.P.

Damn i never knew that. the songs were that short??? i think meteora only had like 11 songs right?

You are asking someone to endure pain just for the sake of doing what's best according to you. Who are you to tell someone what's best for them or not?

The fact that you can believe that death is best for anyone shows that you are ill equipped for this conversation.

And for the record, I absolutely know how mental illness works. I know how hard it is. I know how important a support system is. Medication is. Proper treatment is. It clearly says he self medicated with drugs and alcohol. I mean...it says that..so what are we saying exactly? Giving up is a choice. Period. You can paint it however you would like, but that is fact. Deciding to end your life is a choice.

The fact that you can believe that death is best for anyone shows that you are ill equipped for this conversation.

And for the record, I absolutely know how mental illness works. I know how hard it is. I know how important a support system is. Medication is. Proper treatment is. It clearly says he self medicated with drugs and alcohol. I mean...it says that..so what are we saying exactly? Giving up is a choice. Period. You can paint it however you would like, but that is fact. Deciding to end your life is a choice.

When did I ever say that death is best? Show me . I just don't judge people who commit like you do.

I been severely depressed twice in my life. After the first time I learned not to judge anybody who follow thru with suicide.

And for the record, I absolutely know how mental illness works. I know how hard it is.
Naaaaaah. You really don't.

Why don't you Google your local psychiatrist/therapist. Copy and paste your last few posts and then email them. Then you'll realize how foolish and ignorant you sound.

:smile:

RIP Chester....we will miss you and how your music brought people together :frown:

Because he commited suicide. So that shows that he A. did not seek help. B. didn't seek the right help. C. Quit, which is, weak as hell.

Deciding that death is better than life is the most idiotic conclusion to ever be draw by someone able to live. It's one think if you're a vegetable and on life support and how no possibility to live and function without machines. It's another when you make the choice that life just isn't the wave anymore. People can go through all types of **** and life. And they do. The worst possible thing that can happen to you in life..is death. Death leaves no room for possibility. There's no optimism, no hope. There's no room to ever get better. There's no coming back from that. That is the end. Nah. Pass on that.

You going through hell, keep going.

Death is not the worst thing that can happen to u in life because death is life. Worst thing that can happen to u in life are things u witness during "life"...like having your wife of so many years leave you, or losing your only child,or losing all your money, or beeing so abused and used you feel as though u have no worth.

Death is NEVER the worst thing in life because it is life itself. i wish people would stop perpetuating that lie.

When did I ever say that death is best? Show me . I just don't judge people who commit like you do.

I been severely depressed twice in my life. After the first time I learned not to judge anybody who follow thru with suicide.

I'm sorry you dealt with that bro. Depression is no joke. I have an aunt that is in an out of hospitals because of it. Chemical imbalance.

When you were depressed, what kept you from killing yourself? Serious question. Why are you still here? Not being facetious. I mean, for real, like, what kept you going.

Naaaaaah. You really don't.

Why don't you Google your local psychiatrist/therapist. Copy and paste your last few posts and then email them. Then you'll realize how foolish and ignorant you sound.

:smile:

Yea..I really do though, but you don't want to go there.

He was such a cool guy! I've seen clips of their concerts where they would let an audience member actually play in on a song. RIP man!

Death is not the worst thing that can happen to u in life because death is life. Worst thing that can happen to u in life are things u witness during "life"...like having your wife of so many years leave you, or losing your only child,or losing all your money, or beeing so abused and used you feel as though u have no worth.

Death is NEVER the worst thing in life because it is life itself. i wish people would stop perpetuating that lie.

wait what? Where are you getting these backwards ideas from? Death LITERALLY means, 'the end of life'

Now if you want to go spiritual, we can do that.

And to be real, You can get another wife. You can have another child, you can be abused and feel used. You can be abused your entire childhood and adolencence. You can still lead a life away from that. It can be done. Difficultly, but possible. You CANNOT come back from the dead to try again. To see what more life has in store for you. Now of course illness and chemical imbalances can mask and hide the positives of life from you, but there are ways to pull the curtains back.

Back
Top Bottom