RIP George Floyd

1687063F-6BA6-44BF-86C0-A519B8CA9EAC.jpeg

This is ridiculous. And “back the blue” cesspool Staten Island is condoning this man’s behavior.

One of those “fear for my life” cops should’ve popped him.

Back the blue you blacks and browns, but let’s act like NWA on some **** the police type stuff when we can’t drink inside bars.

This is ridiculous. And “back the blue” cesspool Staten Island is condoning this man’s behavior.

One of those “fear for my life” cops should’ve popped him.

Back the blue you blacks and browns, but let’s act like NWA on some **** the police type stuff when we can’t drink inside bars.

we’re so incompetent, we can’t be held accountable for our initial **** up.

I had to find the context on that one, the actual explanation really amounts to that.

After the state attorney general’s office said it wouldn’t be able to investigate because Columbus police took too long to bring the case to their attention, the office of U.S. Attorney David M. DeVillers in Ohio said Tuesday that it would look into the matter along with the Justice Department’s Civil Rights Division, the FBI in Ohio and the local police.

The Franklin County Sheriff’s Office first reported Friday the fatal shooting of a man that day on the north side of Columbus. It wasn’t until Sunday, more than 48 hours later, that police revealed details such as the name of the victim, Casey Goodson Jr., and the deputy who was involved.

The process of seeking an independent probe, according to the attorney general, should begin with a call from police to the Bureau of Criminal Investigation when incidents occur.

“We received a referral to take a three-day-old officer-involved shooting case,” a spokesperson for Yost said in a statement Monday night. “Not knowing all the reasons as to why so much time has passed before the case was referred to BCI, we cannot accept this case.

“BCI is the first call because we cannot be the subject matter experts unless we’re on scene from the beginning to document the evidence of what happened from the start,” the statement continued. “Three days later after the crime scene has been dismantled” and witnesses have dispersed, “does not work.”

it´s weird, The First 48 apparently gets real literal when cops are the killers.

...if only they had more funding.

a different circumstance but it reminds me of what happened 10+ years ago a few blocks away from my spot. police pulled a cat over and he opened fire on them. ran off, holed himself up in an apartment and the entire police force including SWAT surrounded him. i'm not condoning what he did, but **** I can absolutely understand why.

"what happens when the rabbit has the gun?"

Back
Top Bottom