RIP George Floyd

Defunding the police is not a bad idea
Terrible slogan bud , you’re gonna make the housewives in the middle class feel uncomfortable. Maybe “ relocating police funds “ will be more aesthetically pleasing .
8B5BD28E-BE83-4FDC-A590-A93D132CBF64.jpeg

Man, **** that. Why are we trying to appease non income earning Midwest white wimminz?

I never understood that mindset lol I wonder when our ancestors took the streets and ask for the same human rights , or when we were screaming to abolish slavery back in the days if the oppressor held hands with us to sing” kumbaya “ .

but you know nowadays , you gotta be politically correct .

One of them is of Indian descent. He got a pass because he was fairly new and following the "senior" officer's command.

Once them boys cross over to the other side , there’s no more black and white to them . They’re blue !! The stuff I see black officers post on social media is wild to me . It’s like they’re part of a cult .

So what do you propose ? First thing first do you understand what “ defund “ the police means ?
Yea, I’m not stupid.

I don’t know what would work, I don’t think anybody does, really. In my eyes, less police presence just means people know there ain’t no cops around, and I might be able to get away with this ****. I think that’s partially to what’s happening all around LA.

The streets are the streets bruh. Ain’t no Joe Biden speech gonna stop real gangsters doing what gangsters do, regardless of the repercussions.

Now the community programs people have talked about where some of the money goes, I haven’t heard people speak great detail into what that’s going to incorporate or change.

This is wild

So tell me again why "defund the police" is so controversial but being pepper sprayed in the face and arrested for nothing is cool?

Either be part of the solution or part of the problem.

Standing in the middle complaining about words is the ultimate expression of privilege.

Us in the water:

HEEEEEELP!!! I CAN'T SWIM!!!!

Them on the shore:

Uhhh the proper term is drowning.

Also - it's not polite to yell.

Nobody is going to want to help you if you're rude.

The nerve of some people...yelling while we are trying to sunbathe.

Yea, I’m not stupid.

I don’t know what would work, I don’t think anybody does, really. In my eyes, less police presence just means people know there ain’t no cops around, and I might be able to get away with this ****. I think that’s partially to what’s happening all around LA.

The streets are the streets bruh. Ain’t no Joe Biden speech gonna stop real gangsters doing what gangsters do, regardless of the repercussions.

Now the community programs people have talked about where some of the money goes, I haven’t heard people speak great detail into what that’s going to incorporate or change.

Who said anything about less police presence ??
Matter of fact let me ask you this . Statistically speaking do police prevent crimes or respond to it ?

I’m not sure you understand what defund the police means , no offense tho .

B Bruce Banner I’m speaking from what I’m seeing daily in LA. You said it doesn’t mean less of a police presence, then ever since they got their $150 mil budget cut, why does LAPD have the lowest staffing numbers in over 10 years?

Explain defunding in dummy terms for me to understand. I’m not trying to be a troll, I honestly want to have a conversation

"...because I refused to allow these officers to enter without a warrant I'm charged with resisting arrest and assaulting a "peace" officer (whom punched me 2x closed fist in the face while my back was to him.)

This happened in front of my daughters.

I was assaulted by the first officer without so much as throwing a punch or raising my voice in front of my children.
I defended and shielded myself without use of feet or hands while my 12 yr old began recording the incident fearing for my life.

Her outcry is from their treatment of me and blows to me, BUT her scream is from the withdrawal of his holster pointed at me.

I did run for my life.

What would you do if your 2yr old and 12yr old saw the same two officers following them and watching them beat on you, drawing down on you just after making ticktocks with them, knowing you can't even dance?

My Queens will never forget this. I will never forget this. This happens in #Dfw everyday. This happens to #us everyday.

Please share &ask your friends to share and point any law team in my family direction, as I was given felony charges which will not only guarantee me job denial, it ensures I cant protect self, my family or our home."

B Bruce Banner I’m speaking from what I’m seeing daily in LA. You said it doesn’t mean less of a police presence, then ever since they got their $150 mil budget cut, why does LAPD have the lowest staffing numbers in over 10 years?

Explain defunding in dummy terms for me to understand. I’m not trying to be a troll, I honestly want to have a conversation

Defunding the police is about the police union and sweeping reforms. The police union is there to fight for its members jobs. A department cant just fire a cop on its own, it all has to go through arbitration with the union. If a cop has not been found guilty of a crime and can argue they were following training it is extremely difficult to fire them no matter what they do. Furthermore, if a city believes they have bad apples in the department it cant just go through a list and fire the bad cops, the union will fight it and win based on the employment contract the union has with the city. The only possible way for a city to get rid of its bad cops is for them to disband the charter agreement at the political level and remove the funding the department operates off of. They can then start a new police department with a new charter and new employment agreement, possibly without a union involvement. Its not just a matter of being mad a cops and taking away some of the money they get out of spite or revenge. Its not about opperating a dept. at a lower cost. Its about complete overhaul of the way a city hires and manages its public servants. Defunding is the only feasible way to get rid of bad cops and implement reforms that can actually bring a change. I get how it might sound like a simple budget cut but its really a method to circumvent the power the union holds when it comes to hiring, firing and disciplining officers.

This guy really gonna say "He didn't hear any gun fire, and couldn't feel his hand shooting" :smh:

“LAPD Assistant Chief Robert Arcos told the Police Commission last week those assignments have been stopped because of community complaints that Metro officers appeared to be overly aggressive, along with the revelation earlier this year that more than a dozen Metro officers were suspected of filing falsified interview reports that labeled some innocent people as gang members in police databases. Six Metro officers now face criminal charges and another 13 remain under investigation. “

Los Angeles should be ground zero for the defund movement. They’re playing on false equivalencies to make civilians think we need more police. LAPD and sheriffs are gang members too. They don’t want to stop gang killings because it benefits their gang.

LAPD= drug scandals galore
LASD= confirmed gangs from the higher ups down to the division leaders

we pay for that. Imagine if “street” gangs were able to enforce policing all while benefiting an ese set, crip or blood set?

system needs overhaul.[/quote]

Back
Top Bottom