RIP George Floyd

C81EFDC6-D724-43ED-85CC-3B78355BAC70.jpeg

EbkrpDaWkAEp-Xw
EbHlpzLWkAIB0UQ

EbkrpS3WsAEwxJ7

EbkrpjkXQAEGWkh

Fully in support of this in a political climate where the folks who despise your entire existence and being are always armed to the teeth. Beats getting caught off guard if things ever pop off

Don’t leave home without it. I carry one and sometimes keep something longer in the trunk.

Need to see more of this, everywhere. And love the trigger discipline of these very fine people :smokin

I believe you were anti-firearm before right? Do you credit the political climate with your change, or were you not part of that group?

I’m seeing more and more left leaning Black people begin to take this stance given where this country has headed the last few years. People gotta open their eyes while they still can.

They running up on Black families at red lights, on camera, with no regard for anything but what they feel. This **** ain’t getting better anytime soon.

they did a black 2nd amendment rally in OKC about a week ago
3a23p9e66a651.jpg
1000-black-gun-owners-plan-pro-second-amendment-walk-in-oklahoma.jpg

large960_blur-a8fe07ee3d8e77d5a14094d6a47457f1.jpg

r960-999a275bd2e35863cd2441a61c733b93.jpg
r960-ef8b8fcf994eb83a1b1d0e92694e2502.jpg
r960-4aa48d2e9bbdf1ce3a37ebc71d605741.jpg

r960-a17b6a8e1e841dbc83ed64b5b58df74e.jpg
r960-4f4086bffb17239befebd232a4e608b1.jpg

a lot more pics here, they got right click disabled

they did a black 2nd amendment rally in OKC about a week ago
3a23p9e66a651.jpg
1000-black-gun-owners-plan-pro-second-amendment-walk-in-oklahoma.jpg

large960_blur-a8fe07ee3d8e77d5a14094d6a47457f1.jpg

r960-999a275bd2e35863cd2441a61c733b93.jpg
r960-ef8b8fcf994eb83a1b1d0e92694e2502.jpg
r960-4aa48d2e9bbdf1ce3a37ebc71d605741.jpg

r960-a17b6a8e1e841dbc83ed64b5b58df74e.jpg
r960-4f4086bffb17239befebd232a4e608b1.jpg

a lot more pics here, they got right click disabled
Maybe we need to become neighbors

Don’t leave home without it. I carry one and sometimes keep something longer in the trunk.

Need to see more of this, everywhere. And love the trigger discipline of these very fine people :smokin

I believe you were anti-firearm before right? Do you credit the political climate with your change, or were you not part of that group?

I’m seeing more and more left leaning Black people begin to take this stance given where this country has headed the last few years. People gotta open their eyes while they still can.

They running up on Black families at red lights, on camera, with no regard for anything but what they feel. This **** ain’t getting better anytime soon.

Yea was never big on them in general and I dont think they're necessary in a lot of countries but in an increasingly volatile American context where damn near everyone is already armed, including the crazies who actively wish harm upon you and people like you, I've definitely evolved on that issue and come to see the usefulness in being armed and knowing how to handle and protect yourself for black folks.

Just gotten tired of seeing these armed militias and extremists on the right being armed to the teeth for years now, think its only fair being able to counter that if ever neccessary cause the law has made it clear which side they'd be on and would choose to protect if push came to shove...

I prefer people not having a hand tied behind their back in the face of extremely well armed opposition and existential threats

Damn, Trump's favorite city out here with White men killing cops. Guaranteed Trump uses this opportunity to say this guy was in Antifa so that he can push even more violence against protestors and say they suspected dangerous Antifa presence.

I get it, I just have a hard time warming up to and advocating gun culture

Almost always devolves into two groups trying to show each other who's **** is bigger. The times call for more cautiousness/protection, that much can be said though

I get what you mean. For myself and others I know, this isn’t about gun culture. Gun culture is a major problem in my eyes. That culture itself is why I implore Black Americans to arm themselves.

This is about defending ourselves, our families, and our homes if need be. Gun culture is a byproduct of white supremacy’s obsession with violence and oppression. Black gun ownership, particularly the increase we’ve seen this year, is a direct response.

in my opinion at least.

to your last point about the times, yes 100% agree. even the most peaceful believe in self defense.

I get what you mean. For myself and others I know, this isn’t about gun culture. Gun culture is a major problem in my eyes. That culture itself is why I implore Black Americans to arm themselves.

This is about defending ourselves, our families, and our homes if need be. Gun culture is a byproduct of white supremacy’s obsession with violence and oppression. Black gun ownership, particularly the increase we’ve seen this year, is a direct response.

in my opinion at least.

to your last point about the times, yes 100% agree. even the most peaceful believe in self defense.
I think being in VA and seeing how heavy "gun culture" is and the types of folks armed it makes sense to arm yourself too. Need to finally cop my own.

I think being in VA and seeing how heavy "gun culture" is and the types of folks armed it makes sense to arm yourself too. Need to finally cop my own.

Yeah man. I just posted a vid what like last week or the week prior of a group of Black people being held at gunpoint for “trespassing” in my area.

There was a Blue Lives Matter march here yesterday. Folks were out there with blue line and confederate flags and guns and some of the police were marching with them. The organizers for our local anti-police violence protests canceled everything yesterday because of threats from extremists.

I honestly am more concerned with the civilians than the cops here. it’s always harder to explain to people who don’t or have not lived somewhere like this.

i'm not a gun guy myself, especially for being someone from the South. I have met more and more black dudes (especially ex Military) who are though, but still they're nothing like how white people love their guns. And the few I know collect, go to ranges, buy 10k+ guns, etc. but they're just chill about it. Like if it comes up fine, if not fine, and if they carry its concealed. White dudes in Oklahoma in Cracker Barrel or at the Farmer's Market got 3 visible holsters on them and stores have "We Support The 2nd Amendment" signs on them.

It's about self defense w the black rally and the fact white people arm to the teeth like they're going to war and storm federal buildings and accost Government officials, but black men getting shot daily in the back "because I thought he had a gun.... oh he didn't... well I thought he did."

People been protesting against NYC funding to cops for a month and the mayor decides to cut funding to a program designed to assist low income students. What a 🤡

Both he and Cuomo are criminals. Cuomo already announced cuts. This so-called budget cut to the NYPD is nothing. These budget cuts were already in place due to the virus. In addition, the disband the "plainclothes unit" solution that they've implemented is like a half-truth. Most of the time, cats in that unit do tons of overtime, so disbanding them ain't really saying much. You're just cutting a department that eats up much of the budget. This is a ruse and a sham.

Back
Top Bottom