RIP George Floyd

lol. not easy to go one on one with a redneck militarized kkkop in full riot gear spraying who knows what and swinging clubs with 50 other pigs right behind him and federal police sent by trumpito standing right behind them too. plus, i'm flying mostly solo. i'm out here though

k8mzukxglya51.jpg

Nick Cannon about to lose all his tv deals now

Everyone keeps saying Nick will be ok. Maybe him yes. But everyone forgets the people who are employed on his shows, from the cast to producers to cameramen, etc.

Also, this is just the first of many deals I expect him to lose.

Pathetic how so many people who would've been stomped out by cops in a similar situation all in the comments bashing him, saying he should just listen and get out. Maybe he did something illegal and they had probable cause to ask him to step out but people will have 0 context then defend the cop yelling and being aggressive but then telling the person who's being calm with his hands up that he should comply

only had to see the first 10-15 seconds to see that the cop was clearly doing his job wrong and escalating the situation

Remarkable stuuf:
"Back in March, Michigan Gov. Gretchen Whitmer issued an executive order to block juveniles from being incarcerated due to probation violations unless they posed “substantial and immediate safety risk to others.”

Michigan reportedly has one of the highest numbers of COVID-19 cases among inmates in the country. The Michigan Department of Corrections has worked to decrease case numbers by releasing thousands of inmates, speeding up parole hearings and re-incarcerating fewer people for technical violations.

Yet, ProPublica reports that at least 24 adolescents have been placed in detention centers in Grace’s county since March and over half of them have also been Black teenagers."

Pathetic how so many people who would've been stomped out by cops in a similar situation all in the comments bashing him, saying he should just listen and get out. Maybe he did something illegal and they had probable cause to ask him to step out but people will have 0 context then defend the cop yelling and being aggressive but then telling the person who's being calm with his hands up that he should comply
i NEED an update

Everyone keeps saying Nick will be ok. Maybe him yes. But everyone forgets the people who are employed on his shows, from the cast to producers to cameramen, etc.

Also, this is just the first of many deals I expect him to lose.
Most of those dudes have side stuff that they do. Also there’s nothing stopping nick from doing wildin out on YouTube or IG.

Back
Top Bottom