RIP George Floyd

hnhh6eq1ena51.jpg

MAGAs gonna be like "should've just cooperated and given his name"

this is the right thing,. too many times these pigs will simply get off with just being fired (given the opportunity to resign) which makes it all too easy for them to seek employment elsewhere carrying around an even bigger chip on their shoulder for being previously fired and thus acting out even more violently. wish this was the rule and not the exception

Sounds like a 2 for the price of 1 deal with that cop shooting the other cop thinking it’s a protestor and getting charged.

As for the vid from Bay Ridge. That entire part of BK by the Veranzo bridge is one big cesspool and an extended version of Staten Island. I beat the breaks off one of those loud mouth Italian dudes around that way at a bar when I was younger lol.

this is the right thing,. too many times these pigs will simply get off with just being fired (given the opportunity to resign) which makes it all too easy for them to seek employment elsewhere carrying around an even bigger chip on their shoulder for being previously fired and thus acting out even more violently. wish this was the rule and not the exception
being able to find a job in another city should be illegal. Not sure why the worst cops want to be cops so bad.

portland police are brutal. moved here in late feb and i had no idea they were this bad until seeing them in action myself. still got a couple of big black and blues on my arm from two weeks ago

Back
Top Bottom