RIP George Floyd

Providence police always been grimey

Sad to see a black plantation officer help carry out the bull****.
Just stand tall and blue when the time comes for you
don't cry black when the people decide to strike back.
This goes for all spinless black police who choose to ignore the hate and look the other way because they don't wanna loose their job.
A good black cop is a fired and blackballed black cop for calling out the bull**** and blowing the whistle.

KHUFU KHUFU
"Come on I'm rocking off whites dawg"
Sounds like your typical non black hypebeast closet bigot NTer's mentality doesn't it? :rofl:
Restaurant Owner is definitely an NTer:lol:

"I wear black people clothing"
I love how the brother quickly checked the owner on his forked tongued stereotypical deception and deflection.
You can feel his anger and just how irritated the brother was when hearing that.
This is what pisses black folks off the most....the deception!

KHUFU KHUFU
"Come on I'm rocking off whites dawg"
Sounds like your typical non black hypebeast closet bigot NTer's mentality doesn't it? :rofl:
Restaurant Owner is definitely an NTer:lol:
Rather then boycott, have a bunch of black folks show up and just be in the vicinity of it all that will change in a heartbeat. Example Cumberland mall.

If air force one ain't a casual shoe I dont know what Adidas would count lol.

That restaurant wont survive good riddance. Not even gonna check for it out here.

A shame what Atlanta has become when it's literally us that made that city the hotbed it is today.

Stuff like this pisses me off. Its a pandemic limited capacity open and you still dont want everyone to show up and support that's disgusting.

White air force ones are not hurting your image as a restaurant smh

If you know anyone in Kentucky, make sure they're informed about this - because it is on the ballot.

Back
Top Bottom