RIP New York Hip-Hop? (Need Some Feedback)

You simply just can't play that game.

It just doesn't make any sense :lol:

The majority of these dudes in rap have moved around at certain points of their lives and a lot of them rep places they weren't even born

You are totally grasping at straws in this thread to discredit New York and give some imaginary W's to the place you call home.

Your credibility on this topic is totally out the window due your incredibly ridiculous bias on all things southern.

Last edited:
Finally listened to that Cozy boy & it's decent, starts off strong and goes to hell by the end of the tape.. these dudes as a collective can bring much more.

That was all I got out of it initially. I'll go back to it eventually. Too much other stuff has come out since then.

i'm tellin you Drake is salivating to "Tuesday" A boogie's "Timeless"... that **** sounds like it was constructed specifically for him

He's not signed to OVO he's still independent with Atlantic distribution. Drake is congratulating him on his deal with Apple music

He not indie with Atlantic distro. From what I heard they signed but it's more like "joint venture"

They got a fat advance and all that **** tho, Atlantic not coming off that for these _'s on a distro only deal :lol:

Last edited:
I notice yall east coasters never gave killarmy any props either, and they dropped a solid 4-5 albums, y'all must think staten got a superiority complex.

SMH @ "Who?" for Killarmy. Those were some dope records, and I regularly listen to 9th Prince, and bought Dom Pachino's most recent album.

Cam's sold out concert in NYC yesterday.. Brought out Uncle Murda, Dave East, Juelz, A$AP Ferg, Smoke Dza

I'm really feeling the energy in the city right now.. A lot of new acts & Vets starting to push things

OMG :rofl: :rofl: Kurupt on that laced moonrock

Man don't nobody like NY we need to relish in that **** and stop being some friendly *** ************* that **** is a dub

Make our music and do us

I don't think Kurupt is trash even though I've I never listened to any of the Dogg Pound albums.

Based on his association with The Four Horsement(Canibus, Ras, and Priest) I would never say he's trash.

His music isn't for me however. He has a battle rap style and has no personality in his voice for me. Ironically all of them sort of have that same quality.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom