RIP New York Hip-Hop? (Need Some Feedback)

i haven't peeped no real new music lately, **** i'm still tryna catch up with **** that dropped to close out the year :lol:

Ain't think she could follow up Ooouuu......

This is dope. (Henny, head and money, seems to be what she loves the most :lol:).

Speaking of Mainstream i was at an event Last night that Dave East performed at. when he cued 30 ****** half the Kids in there were just completely lost, it's like if there isn't heavy 808's and a generic hook they can't consume it lol. He came out to KD tho & as expected it was much more hype to that.

My thing is i hope they don't start pushing him to make those kind of records for the clubs.

Speaking of Mainstream i was at an event Last night that Dave East performed at. when he cued 30 ****** half the Kids in there were just completely lost, it's like if there isn't heavy 808's and a generic hook they can't consume it lol. He came out to KD tho & as expected it was much more hype to that.

My thing is i hope they don't start pushing him to make those kind of records for the clubs.

Unfortunately if he wants to reach that "next level" Def Jam is gonna push that transition. His debut album is gonna tell a lot about what type of career/longevity he's gonna have.

Don Q too raw to push in this generation. Mainstream not ******* with that no more.

Don Q is that dude. Finally figured out that he sounds similar to Suave House Rick Ross. He sounds seasoned like he's been doing it for a long time.

i haven't peeped no real new music lately, **** i'm still tryna catch up with **** that dropped to close out the year :lol:

Ain't think she could follow up Ooouuu......

This is dope. (Henny, head and money, seems to be what she loves the most :lol:).

That screencap just makes me miss my hair

Don Q too raw to push in this generation. Mainstream not ******* with that no more.

Don Q is that dude. Finally figured out that he sounds similar to Suave House Rick Ross. He sounds seasoned like he's been doing it for a long time.

First time I heard him was that For The Family joint. I thought he was one of Fab's Street Fam shooters/rappers.

Last edited:
ny hip hop=a boogie wit da hoodie 
pimp.gif
 blood got the sauce oms 

MA aight but she sound like sum redundant 90s ***** 

ny hip hop=a boogie wit da hoodie :pimp:  blood got the sauce oms 

MA aight but she sound like sum redundant 90s ***** 

honestly all of NYs "lyrical" prospects beside Boogie do but NY wants a scene bad rn so those people getting forced into something they aren't lol

Last edited:
Dave East last project was great and I'm now paying attention to Don Q. Dude is raw.

A boogie is aight for hooks and stuff, that's some lil kid **** to me.

A Boogie is a star man. Dude be saying a lot of real **** in his music. Great ear for beats. Knows how to make a song.

Don Q is straight too. But he's a feature guy. He stays in his wheelhouse with one flow/subject matter.

But dude kills every feature....and is def appreciated. I like my rappers to be a lil more diverse.

But this joint right here though......:pimp:

"I keep a knot on me *****, yeah that's a lot on me *****
(Yeah yeah yeah)
You got a car on your wrist, well I got a lot (lot) on me *****
(Yeh yeah yeah)"

:smokin

Back
Top Bottom