RIP Nipsey Hussle

A86D40A5-E27D-4FF9-B541-725A744A1FF0.png

random but i literally just saw a girl at my 711 wearing that top/hoodie in a different color

Here’s a conspiracy that’s plausible
He owned a lot of lucrative property
Property that gentrification folks wanted
Coulda easily hired someone to take him out
Or be the scapegoat
Not saying I believe that
But that instance actually happens more than people think

Someone been watching too much Who’s The Man.

Last edited:
The guy still getting into arguments about snitching with other gang members in his 30’s. I’m sorry y’all but I gotta put a little bit of responsibility on him for this. I’m sure some of you will say “but he was a real one” and “loyal to these streets”, but to me associating with convicted criminal gang members as a father, husband, businessman and entertainer just sounds irresponsible.

Time to grow up folks and realize these “street rules” you try and live by are more like street shackles.

The guy still getting into arguments about snitching with other gang members in his 30’s. I’m sorry y’all but I gotta put a little bit of responsibility on him for this. I’m sure some of you will say “but he was a real one” and “loyal to these streets”, but to me associating with convicted criminal gang members as a father, husband, businessman and entertainer just sounds irresponsible.

Time to grow up folks and realize these “street rules” you try and live by are more like street shackles.

At the end of the day Nip was a casualty of his environment. He was an intelligent and insightful man, but his perspectives were colored by the life he lead before he became Nipsey Hussle the rapper.

The issue is deep-seated.

some of yalls lines of reasoning is crazy

if someone is a snitch they clearly can be potentially dangerous

and that danger came quicker than expected

you’d prefer them be friends and he set nipsey up later?

I mean Nobody wants a snitch around them . Hell as kids we didn’t want tattle tales around us . If a dude came to my business that snitched and got one of my friends Locked up or anything like that , I’d tell him he can’t come in there too. Not while I’m around

It’ll be hard to just be rubbing shoulders with somebody who caused yo family/friends years off they lives

R.I.P to Nip and i feel for his children/family....

i just have a serious question......why is it surprising that someone who openly gangbangs, raps about gangbanging, is a gangbanger, and was just posted up in front of his store which i understand he is more successful than other gangbangers because he sold some records but he was doing what gangbangers do.....just hanging outside of a store (even if its his) and doing nothing.

what did we expect to happen? hes not 69, hes not snitching, he was literally out on the streets.......and got killed......isnt that why gangsters are glorified, because they provide danger and are in constant danger?

serious question, no hate or disrespect cause im not a banger im just legit wondering why people are so surprised that a gang member killed another gang member.

dont take this offensive anyone please im not trying to be a smart ***, but why is anyone surprised given the person/background/lifestyle choices and scenario.

So you think he got hit up already? Im sure the streets would be talking by now with something to back it up

Florida goons just aint on the level of west coast gangs.
Eh maybe, there's still people that don't know biggies shooter was killed over 10 years ago

but to me associating with convicted criminal gang members as a father, husband, businessman and entertainer just sounds irresponsible.
So all convicted criminal gang members are evil? Trying to grasp why it would be irresponsible?????

serious question, no hate or disrespect cause im not a banger im just legit wondering why people are so surprised that a gang member killed another gang member.

It's probably more shocking that he's gone. I don't really think people are surprised that someone got shot in LA.

He had seemingly turned his life around for the most part and was doing something positive for the streets, so it makes it that much sadder. Those are the people you like to see celebrated. Overcame a lot of adversity.

you guys really forget the type of things that these gang members you glorify/defend have to do in order to get this power/popularity/money....... people really out here thinking that 99% of "gangsters" are not lowlives finessing their way through everything and everyone in life with no regards for normal society/human lives

i know your favorite rapper that isnt a true G has you looking at it all sweet, the cars, the girls, the jewelry.......you guys dont think about what they do/did to get that power/money/status/reputation etc...

You should be blaming their environment and circumstances.

It's probably more shocking that he's gone. I don't really think people are surprised that someone got shot in LA.

He had seemingly turned his life around for the most part and was doing something positive for the streets, so it makes it that much sadder. Those are the people you like to see celebrated. Overcame a lot of adversity.

He was just intelligent. Anyone that lives here can attest to the decline of gang violence.

White folks, Jewish folks, Koreans and developers are choking gangs out of territory.

Nipsey realized this early on. If you watch someone of his early interviews he alluded to gang banging not being what is was. Drug choice has changed and white dealers and Mexicans control the prescription game. This is why gangs started “flocking” cause ain’t no more money in the streets cause of gentrification.

He gave every 6-0 and citizen of the corridor access to his vision.

“Buy now”

I think this is why it hurts more...he never faked a persona. He was a great human who happened to be a crip.

Idiots rather trash their communities like you live there...why do want trash, violence and lack of pride in ownership in your own community?

We do it to ourselves.

Back
Top Bottom