RIP Nipsey Hussle

R.I.P to Nip and i feel for his children/family....

i just have a serious question......why is it surprising that someone who openly gangbangs, raps about gangbanging, is a gangbanger, and was just posted up in front of his store which i understand he is more successful than other gangbangers because he sold some records but he was doing what gangbangers do.....just hanging outside of a store (even if its his) and doing nothing.

what did we expect to happen? hes not 69, hes not snitching, he was literally out on the streets.......and got killed......isnt that why gangsters are glorified, because they provide danger and are in constant danger?

serious question, no hate or disrespect cause im not a banger im just legit wondering why people are so surprised that a gang member killed another gang member.

dont take this offensive anyone please im not trying to be a smart ***, but why is anyone surprised given the person/background/lifestyle choices and scenario.

“Banger” lol

But people are surprised because he got hit in his own hood , a hood that he’s providing so much for , a hood that he’s seemingly frequently and getting mad love when he was there. Somewhere he was so loved and respected.

It’s always going to be a shock when a public figure dies especially one in his neighborhood, especially one that’s loved , especially one that’s puttkng so much back in his community.

Los Angeles is not for sale word to Dom

Los Angeles is definitely for sale.

Call me a sell out but I owned a duplex in west Adams and ended up selling to Koreans for 900k and bought a fixer upper in view park for 500k. I saw how west Adams blew up and took the risk on the train and sure enough 3 months after moving in houses are being sold for 700k-1.5 million depending on the hill. All this is blocks away from his plaza.

Los Angeles is being gentrified by kronke and the city of Los Angeles to cater to whites who are tired of living in the valley. Leimert Park is no longer the black Mecca it once was cause money flooded rodeo to 48th. All up and down view heights and park Mesa you see white folks walking their dogs barefoot with not a care in the world.

Where are the people who cant afford the increase in prices moving to?

Alot of soon to be gentrified areas here in NYC have residents moving primarily down south (Atlanta areas) or upstate NY (Rochester, Cuse).

The guy still getting into arguments about snitching with other gang members in his 30’s. I’m sorry y’all but I gotta put a little bit of responsibility on him for this. I’m sure some of you will say “but he was a real one” and “loyal to these streets”, but to me associating with convicted criminal gang members as a father, husband, businessman and entertainer just sounds irresponsible.

Time to grow up folks and realize these “street rules” you try and live by are more like street shackles.
I agree with most of this. I’m trying to understand why nipsey felt he needed to have that kind of conversation with that individual. Why not just let that man be and then tell the homies to handle that situation accordingly. Nip made himself way too accessible and it unfortunately cost him. As fans, we criticize artists for leaving the hood then criticize them for staying around the hood. Can’t have it both ways.

At the end of the day 85% of info in this thread is hearsay so let’s calm the jets a bit on he called him a snitch and that’s why yada yada

Where are the people who cant afford the increase in prices moving to?

Alot of soon to be gentrified areas here in NYC have residents moving primarily down south (Atlanta areas) or upstate NY (Rochester, Cuse).

San Bernardino county. Riverside county. Vegas.

They tore down the projects to make a mall.

Let that sink in. The projects. They claim they’re going to have adfroablde housing within the development but theres always fine print and only a percentage of the units will be for low income residents

some of yalls lines of reasoning is crazy

if someone is a snitch they clearly can be potentially dangerous

and that danger came quicker than expected

you’d prefer them be friends and he set nipsey up later?

This is the ignorance I’m speaking of. The snitch did not cause someone to get locked up that individuals actions caused it! The fact that some of you actually believe a snitch is more dangerous then the actual criminal is mind boggling.

You know who wants a snitch around them? I do. I don’t want people committing crimes to be out in the same community I’m raising my kids.

If someone is a danger to my community I’m 100% snitching. I’m not concerned with keeping it real or my hip hop career. How about if you don’t want someone to snitch on you don’t commit crimes.

San Bernardino county. Riverside county. Vegas.

They tore down the projects to make a mall.

Let that sink in. The projects. They claim they’re going to have adfroablde housing within the development but theres always fine print and only a percentage of the units will be for low income residents

Might as well enter your name into that lottery now :smh:

I mean Nobody wants a snitch around them . Hell as kids we didn’t want tattle tales around us . If a dude came to my business that snitched and got one of my friends Locked up or anything like that , I’d tell him he can’t come in there too. Not while I’m around

It’ll be hard to just be rubbing shoulders with somebody who caused yo family/friends years off they lives

Once again the snitch was not the reason your family and friends are locked up. This is just an attempt to blame someone else for poor decision making.

This is the ignorance I’m speaking of. The snitch did not cause someone to get locked up that individuals actions caused it! The fact that some of you actually believe a snitch is more dangerous then the actual criminal is mind boggling.

You know who wants a snitch around them? I do. I don’t want people committing crimes to be out in the same community I’m raising my kids.

If someone is a danger to my community I’m 100% snitching. I’m not concerned with keeping it real or my hip hop career. How about if you don’t want someone to snitch on you don’t commit crimes.

In the case of this individual, who murdered people in broad daylight, I don't think he was concerned for his community when he snitched.

I get what you're saying but it's more nuanced than how you describe it

So all convicted criminal gang members are evil? Trying to grasp why it would be irresponsible?????

No need to reach and turn my words into something else. At some point in life we all have to make decisions that are for our best interests. I’m a two time convicted felon so I definitely don’t feel that all criminals are bad, but with that said I’m a lot smarter nowadays about who I bring around me and my family. If certain people are not about the same positivity and involved in potentially dangerous and illegal activities I just can’t be around them.

Los Angeles is definitely for sale.

Call me a sell out but I owned a duplex in west Adams and ended up selling to Koreans for 900k and bought a fixer upper in view park for 500k. I saw how west Adams blew up and took the risk on the train and sure enough 3 months after moving in houses are being sold for 700k-1.5 million depending on the hill. All this is blocks away from his plaza.

Los Angeles is being gentrified by kronke and the city of Los Angeles to cater to whites who are tired of living in the valley. Leimert Park is no longer the black Mecca it once was cause money flooded rodeo to 48th. All up and down view heights and park Mesa you see white folks walking their dogs barefoot with not a care in the world.

sad but true. saw a middle aged white man jogging up 48th. I had to double take like where am I?

I mean Nobody wants a snitch around them . Hell as kids we didn’t want tattle tales around us . If a dude came to my business that snitched and got one of my friends Locked up or anything like that , I’d tell him he can’t come in there too. Not while I’m around

It’ll be hard to just be rubbing shoulders with somebody who caused yo family/friends years off they lives

he could've went around it another way instead of calling dude out on da carpet on his paperwork like a smack DVD segment.

No need to reach and turn my words into something else. At some point in life we all have to make decisions that are for our best interests. I’m a two time convicted felon so I definitely don’t feel that all criminals are bad, but with that said I’m a lot smarter nowadays about who I bring around me and my family. If certain people are not about the same positivity and involved in potentially dangerous and illegal activities I just can’t be around them.

I can respect that...I have a 2 year old that keeps me from going out since my closest homie is from brims and is tatted face to toe. I rather play t-ball with my boy and be a stay at home dad

he clearly is a snitch and a criminal

you should find him and kick back with him right now

snitches by how people use the term are all criminals

but carry on

How about if you don’t want someone to snitch on you don’t commit crimes.

Would you tell someone in a 3rd world country starving not to steal fruit to feed their starving family?

A lot of people you described don't have the wherewithal to "not commit crimes." Sometimes it's just about survival. Folks born in dire situations don't always have the same decision making as someone born into privilege. And it's no fault of their own. The social constructs haven't allowed them to flourish.

Last edited:
also there’s no way dude hangs with people who tell at work

why, cause those people who tell all day at work can’t be trusted

The guy still getting into arguments about snitching with other gang members in his 30’s. I’m sorry y’all but I gotta put a little bit of responsibility on him for this. I’m sure some of you will say “but he was a real one” and “loyal to these streets”, but to me associating with convicted criminal gang members as a father, husband, businessman and entertainer just sounds irresponsible.

Time to grow up folks and realize these “street rules” you try and live by are more like street shackles.

i honestly dont think he had a choice growing up where he grew up.. im not from cali but from interviews that ive seen, you have to pick a side or youll be forced to .. especially the era he grew up in .. i could be mistaken tho and please correct me if im wrong

Back
Top Bottom