RIP Nipsey Hussle

Im sorry but IMO Nipsey was stronger than Pac.
Pac was a hot headed industry puppet under Suge and that got his wolfin *** wacked.
Pac died with only $90k to his name being a pawn. Granted Pac died younger and still needed time to grow.

Nipsey was an independent boss making million dollar chess moves for OWNERSHIP TO BENEFIT A CAUSE BIGGER THAN HIM!
Where do you see Nipsey carrying on like an absolute baffoon spitting in cameras?
Treating other influential black artist like ****?
Stirring up beef?
The kid was before his time...he wasn’t on all that bull**** and division because he already experienced it first hand being a REAL gang member.

Look I know alot of yall Pac stans and fans..but don’t be tryna downplay a solid Crip bred from the LA streets who transitioned into greatness.
From a fake industry blood who got played like a banjo by another football player fake industry blood.

Knock the goofy **** off this Nipsey’s thread..the kid is black excellence and more importantly about excecuting ACTION!

Nipsey really from the heart of the streets don’t be tellin no real LA folks who they are supposed to be putting him under contribution wise.
Thats all yall saw Pac on was in music videos and movies Nipsey really touched local people in the community.

Pac was legendary by his own soul and voice but Nipsey was about real empowerment and most importantly...ACTIONS!

Whoever touched your soul deeper and made a bigger mental impact to YOU is the bigger legend!

**** music
I put Nipsey up there with MLK, Malcom and Sebi.
Hate it or love it!

Last edited:
I agree with a lot of what sugafree been saying. Keep it a buck a lot of people don't/didn't even know who nipsey was until either Victory Lap or his recent passing. But if you were from LA you been knew who Nip was and what he was about. Got it. Ya'll know he banged. But he did what he had to do for survival and saw the bigger picture and started working towards that. Some of ya'll trying to speak on this man's actions, talking reckless about sets...smh. ya'll have no idea what it's like to grow up in an inner city surrounded by gang culture. So it's ok for ya'll to stop commenting.

Please keep in mind, I by no means agree with the whole gang culture. But
I understand it and sometimes that's just how stuff is. It's an unfortunate way of life for some people.

Why compare the two?

We don't know where Pac would have been at 33, maybe he would be dead anyways, maybe he would own a city and run some ****. We don't know. That's a eight year difference and there's a huge difference in 25 and 33.

Nipsey got to learn from the legends, Pac didn't because he was the legend. Pac also didn't have IG and Twitter so we weren't able to see all the good and bad he did like we could see Nipsey do.

Different era

Why can’t we celebrate gang culture?

White folks celebrate the mafia, old west outlaws, 1% biker culture, the corrupt military complex, the corrupt prison complex.

Why can’t black & brown people celebrate gang culture when cats like Nip were turning it into something positive?

Listen, I’m sick of the gun violence myself I wish *****s would just knuckle up but at the same time that kind’ve of family is the only kind’ve family for so many disenfranchised people.

We can’t all be pacifists. I just wish more gangs would mobilize for the greater good. Make a difference in your community.

It’s good to see a lot of these gangs dead old rivalries. Seeing blood & crip solidarity. Seeing blacks, Hispanics & Asians together.

That’s what we need more of.
So you want to celebrate years of young black men killing each other over land they don’t even own, turning our mothers and sisters into crackheads, causing families to live in fear each night enough to where they have to sleep on the floor, taking the lives of innocent bystanders to rep for the set, leaving thousands of families fatherless due to prison and murder further deteriorating our families.
Please explain to us exactly which part of the gang culture you would like us to celebrate.

Also that’s another lie that gets spread is them being your family nonsense. When these young men die or go to jail they are forgotten about. Same “family” is the ones smashing your girl, not visiting you, sending you money, paying for your funeral, allowing you to go to prison for something they did., recruiting your 12 year old brother to rep an imaginary set. How the hell can you call that family? It’s a falsehood spread by users to get you to believe in what they’re selling.

Last edited:
White people celebrate these things? I have never known a white person to celebrate biker culture, military complex or prison complexes you speak of. Also FYI all races are participants in that biker culture you speak of.

I would also say Hollywood and America as a whole celebrate the mafia and old west outlaws not just white people. Pretty sure I have seen plenty of rappers who love to glorify the organized crime lifestyle. Not to mention complaining about the whites celebrating these criminal lifestyles in an attempt to justify celebrating gang culture is just idiotic.
I've known a few white ppl that pride themselves on hells Angel's ties and on supposed mafia affiliations. I've def met a few that have a lot of pride in any military ties their families had and some of them had pride about joining the military themselves.

Who dictates whether or not folks can have pride of where they are from in the gang culture??

Whats wrong with being a proud Crip, Blood Sureno,Norteno or Asian??
These aren’t just gangs they are subcultures of good and bad experiences.
Its a cloth people are molded into adults from.
Why should they ever forget or demonize it?

Your set is composed of your child hood friends and family. Why can’t we make anything positive from our faction?

Again some of yall don’t get in depth what being from a gang means.
So instead of sitting back from the outside throwing rocks..how about just not speaking on such if you don’t know?

Im sorry but IMO Nipsey was stronger than Pac.
Pac was a hot headed industry puppet under Suge and that got his wolfin *** wacked.
Pac died with only $90k to his name being a pawn. Granted Pac died younger and still needed time to grow.

Nipsey was an independent boss making million dollar chess moves for OWNERSHIP TO BENEFIT A CAUSE BIGGER THAN HIM!
Where do you see Nipsey carrying on like an absolute baffoon spitting in cameras?
Treating other influential black artist like ****?
Stirring up beef?
The kid was before his time...he wasn’t on all that bull**** and division because he already experienced it first hand being a REAL gang member.

Look I know alot of yall Pac stans and fans..but don’t be tryna downplay a solid Crip bred from the LA streets who transitioned into greatness.
From a fake industry blood who got played like a banjo by another football player fake industry blood.

Knock the goofy **** off this Nipsey’s thread..the kid is black excellence and more importantly about excecuting ACTION!

Nipsey really from the heart of the streets don’t be tellin no real LA folks who they are supposed to be putting him under contribution wise.
Thats all yall saw Pac on was in music videos and movies Nipsey really touched local people in the community.

Pac was legendary by his own soul and voice but Nipsey was about real empowerment and most importantly...ACTIONS!

Whoever touched your soul deeper and made a bigger mental impact to YOU is the bigger legend!

**** music
I put Nipsey up there with MLK, Malcom and Sebi.
Hate it or love it!
PAC is the reason people like Nip could make a million dollars. Show some respect! These dudes didn’t get here by themselves. Other people have to sacrifice so it was possible for a young talented rapper to make it out the hood.
1. Money doesn’t determine the value of a man.
2. Wasn’t Nipsey caught on camera slapping another man?
3. Beef is exactly what got Nipsey killed
I get it you’re sad but don’t let that distort your reality. He had one foot in and one foot out of that bs.

Last edited:
Who dictates whether or not folks can have pride of where they are from in the gang culture??

Whats wrong with being a proud Crip, Blood Sureno,Norteno or Asian??
These aren’t just gangs they are subcultures of good and bad experiences.
Its a cloth people are molded into adults from.
Why should they ever forget or demonize it?

Your set is composed of your child hood friends and family. Why can’t we make anything positive from our faction?

Again some of yall don’t get in depth what being from a gang means.
So instead of sitting back from the outside throwing rocks..how about just not speaking on such if you don’t know?
On the real you sound extremely uneducated with this nonsense. It takes more strength to stand up and be an individual. You aren’t the only one who grew up in that ish. Gangs are a group of individuals too weak to stand up on their own.
Please explain the unique benefits to being a crip or blood I couldn’t get anywhere else.

Last edited:
Why are you dudes comparing Tupac and Nipsey?

Say someones death meant more to you and just leave it at that.

Because you were five or ten when Tupac died and vaguely remember it means you have to reduce his legacy.

What you fail to understand is everyone doesn’t have to like Pac or care.
As if Crips have to respect Pac because he was lowkey conscious.
As if New Yorkers who loved Biggie still have to respect Pac because hes dead and had a deep inspirational voice.

Some people live in a totally different world and way of life.
How about not being such an emotional stan because someone doesn’t care for your favorite industry artist??

There are street folks who never gave a damn about Tupac Biggie or Nipsey....because its not what they lived or are living..they can’t relate.

You gonna cry over that too??

You fans and stans don’t dictate who we have to like and respect. Quit trying to force respect for your favorite rapper down our throats.:lol:

On the real you sound extremely uneducated with this nonsense. It takes more strength to stand up and be an individual. You aren’t the only one who grew up in that ish. Gangs are a group of individuals too weak to stand up on their own.
Please explain the unique benefits to being a crip or blood I couldn’t get anywhere else.

Judgmental and talking out of *** much with extreme bias.
Its your opinion though so its all good!
Thats how you feel..I wouldnt call you uneducated though

Judgmental and talking out of *** much with extreme bias.
Its your opinion though so its all good!
Thats how you feel..I wouldnt call you uneducated though
I’m sorry if I offended you brother.
I said it “sounds” uneducated but by no means am I calling you uneducated.
I feel you could to a better job of articulating your point of view because it sounds foolish to me.
Just my opinion though so doesn’t really matter

Comparing Pac's impact to Nipsey's impact right now is disgusting. The man hasn't even been gone a week and yet you lames are in here trying to compare. IDGAF if a ***** says Nipsey's death is more personal to him than Pac's and vice versa. He's gone and we're all hurting. Goddamn I'm about to unsubscribe from these threads with this bull**** :smh:

Gang Culture predates the bloods, crips, hell’s angels, all of that ****.

It’s also global and is present amongst all groups. The “template” which gang culture sits in is a natural human component. The GOP is a “gang”. Fraternities and Sororities are “gangs”. “Understanding” gangs isn’t some complex information that can be only be understood from within. It’s quite simple (and understandable).

I care none these days to affix the idea of “right” or “wrong”. It’s more important for me to understand “what” things are, and “why” things are.

Black people CAN celebrate street gang culture...but understand ALL that what comes with it. Understand that BY NATURE, it is synonymous with death culture. Accept both sides of the coin. If you can understand the positive it can bring...also understand there will be a negative that comes with it as well.

This thread has taken a turn, but I'mma make my contribution (RE: Nipsey) and bounce.

One thing I appreciated about Nipsey was that he wasn't a hater. He didn't pidgeonhole himself with strictly "West coast" beats (idk how else to describe them lol). And when so many rappers were looking for cheap credibility by dissing mumble rap, fake gangbangers etc....he recognized the talent in someone like Thug and made numerous songs with them.

Plus from his interviews and past business moves, I could tell that he was well-read. I would have loved to see how his philanthropic endeavors would have blossomed as he gained even more momentum.

On a lighter note, after many years of listening to him..I JUST realized a few weeks ago that "Neighborhood Nip" was a play on words :lol::smh:

Ultimately, peace to his family and I pray that God has mercy on his soul. He will not be forgotten.

This thread has taken a turn, but I'mma make my contribution (RE: Nipsey) and bounce.

One thing I appreciated about Nipsey was that he wasn't a hater. He didn't pidgeonhole himself with strictly "West coast" beats (idk how else to describe them lol). And when so many rappers were looking for cheap credibility by dissing mumble rap, fake gangbangers etc....he recognized the talent in someone like Thug and made numerous songs with them.

Plus from his interviews and past business moves, I could tell that he was well-read. I would have loved to see how his philanthropic endeavors would have blossomed as he gained even more momentum.

On a lighter note, after many years of listening to him..I JUST realized a few weeks ago that "Neighborhood Nip" was a play on words :lol::smh:

Ultimately, peace to his family and I pray that God has mercy on his soul. He will not be forgotten.

Yeah, I appreciated how Nip still used soul samples like Ross.

Damn Lauren London new ig post made me deadass cry bruh. Goddamn

I’m making dua for her today.
I hope god gives her and the kids strength through this

As for the killer
I hope every gangbanger in la got this dude in the scope

This thread is in shambles now. People trying to compare him to Pac, saying Nip was more impactful than MLK, celebrating gang culture. People always have to go to the extreme with this kind of stuff and just can’t leave it at paying their respects to the person that passed.

So you want to celebrate years of young black men killing each other over land they don’t even own, turning our mothers and sisters into crackheads, causing families to live in fear each night enough to where they have to sleep on the floor, taking the lives of innocent bystanders to rep for the set, leaving thousands of families fatherless due to prison and murder further deteriorating our families.
Please explain to us exactly which part of the gang culture you would like us to celebrate.

Also that’s another lie that gets spread is them being your family nonsense. When these young men die or go to jail they are forgotten about. Same “family” is the ones smashing your girl, not visiting you, sending you money, paying for your funeral, allowing you to go to prison for something they did., recruiting your 12 year old brother to rep an imaginary set. How the hell can you call that family? It’s a falsehood spread by users to get you to believe in what they’re selling.

Sounds like a man with common sense

Back
Top Bottom