Rise of The Planet of the Apes

Just finished the movie and I was highly entertained. I really liked the storyline and the development of Caesar. Now, I haven't seen the original Planet of the Apes, but is Caesar and Koba from the original storyline as well?

seen it last night......great movie...........

and yeah I also wondered how the apes took over on some final battle steez

but what dude said a few posts up seems about right, humans died out cus of the virus.

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Just finished the movie and I was highly entertained. I really liked the storyline and the development of Caesar. Now, I haven't seen the original Planet of the Apes, but is Caesar and Koba from the original storyline as well?

the original story line does not have Caesar and Koba, because the protagonists land on a 'planet' in the year 3978, after being in space hibernation for some 2000 years... its ruled by Apes and humans are the slaves etc. etc. great movie, def worth the watch

movie was good, I guess a virus would be the way to go since all of the smart SF apes can't possibly kill most of the humans because they did release zoo apes but they weren't smart, so Caesar and others could only command so much, until they procreate to make smarter apes, e.g Caesar himself

eek.gif
pimp.gif
at this movie. I've been hearing great things, and avoided any spoilers going into it, and I really enjoyed it.

Cesar coming up and riding the horse > him saying "No!", that was too dope.

Definitely looking forward to see how a sequel might pan out.

One thing I never noticed or got or even recall - when they freed the other primates from the zoo...did they release the "113" on them or did they just follow suit because of instinct? 

Originally Posted by pookieman

One thing I never noticed or got or even recall - when they freed the other primates from the zoo...did they release the "113" on them or did they just follow suit because of instinct? 

That's what I was saying. I'm assuming they took some when they freed the other apes.

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

That's what I was saying. I'm assuming they took some when they freed the other apes.
No. That sir, is a plot hole
laugh.gif
. That being said, the movie was dope tho

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

I would say it's instincts and "monkey see, monkey do." They were just following the alpha males from the center. 

Originally Posted by MarTdiZzle23

gif of Buck the Gorilla's face when caesar spoke?

That was literally the
eek.gif
and
roll.gif
moment of the year. Ol Buck looking like a frightened old man
laugh.gif

Great movie, I was pleasantly surprised about the story. Made me go back and watch the old classic on blu-ray, that also is a great movie.

The movie totally made me forget about how they talk in the other movies.  When Caesar spoke I was like :

1233445870_ae19b02.gif

Just watched last night. Even though I've always viewed the others as low key racism, ESPECIALLY the one with Mark Wahlberg, this prequel was the best movie I've seen all year.

My favorite parts...

--Caesar's first day on "the yard"
eek.gif
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

--Caesar playing the wing man
pimp.gif

--The convo between Caesar and Maurice "Moneys are stupid"
laugh.gif
tired.gif
30t6p3b.gif

--Caesar checking Rocket and making him bow down
pimp.gif

--Buck (everything about him)... dude was a soldier
pimp.gif
tired.gif

--When the sanctuary worker got his
pimp.gif

--When Caesar turned his back on dude to ride with his folks
pimp.gif

--Caesar masterminding the operations
pimp.gif

--The crazy ape kicking the helicopter
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

--"I am home"
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Dope movie. Will definitely watch again.

yeah it was dope to me. It leaves me creating scenes in my head from that to bridge planet of the apes.

Back
Top Bottom