Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

very similiar fit to the pns, when comparing them to apc pns stone wash fit , when comparing them to apc pns raw would say the raw more tighter/slimmer compared to both of them if that makes sense. do you have any pairs of apc pns ?
yessir ... raw pns and raw ps

Last edited:
you would like the fit, nice just got 5months going on my raws cant wait for that first wash , how much time you got on yours

Last edited:
Someone want to explain why the distressed denim is more expensive than the raw? Is buying a semi-destroyed good really worth the surcharge? 

It seems illogical but technically, distressed denim is more expensive to make since you have to add more steps to the production process. So the problem would be people paying more for them, not the company asking for more. :wink:

Last edited:

which is more skinny? 
strictly by measurement iirc, PS are more skinny with the PNS being an almost identical fit but with bigger thigh measurements and a more aggressive taper from knee down. 

kids are going to be so mad when they find out RF isn't doing a collab with nike...and its just an instillation. 

kids are going to be so mad when they find out RF isn't doing a collab with nike...and its just an instillation. 

You gotta be a real dummy if you think he's doing a collab with Nike. He's probably gonna have a display of all air maxes and MAYBE be selling og colors of every air max from 1 to the new zero. You know the first drop of each line

Last edited:
You gotta be a real dummy if you think he's doing a collab with Nike. He's probably gonna have a display of all air maxes and MAYBE be selling og colors of every air max from 1 to the new zero. You know the first drop of each line
yea exactly. AT MOST kith gonna have some OG color ways. that would be sick. but its probably a pop up museum like thing. still cool, but kids are going crazy.

those are turrible. looks like a used pair of shoes you find in the corner of your garage to cut grass in

those are turrible. looks like a used pair of shoes you find in the corner of your garage to cut grass in
Or as another member previously stated, "looks like a used, bloody tampon" lol 
laugh.gif

This thread used to be so much more active during the days of Coves/mints GLV, now everything as gone south, Kinda miss those days in the past where a teaser shot of the Coves glv were enough to drive all of us crazy

This thread used to be so much more active during the days of Coves/mints GLV, now everything as gone south, Kinda miss those days in the past where a teaser shot of the Coves glv were enough to drive all of us crazy

ALL of his latest stuff has been been poo! :nerd:

Damn! I used to get honks and yells of homophobic slurs shouted at me when I would run in my Nike tights. Now Ronnies got everyone dressing like a runner. I don't get the obsession with dressing like an athlete in casual settings, seems so forced and lame to me. 

Back
Top Bottom