Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

ALL of his latest stuff has been been poo!
nerd.gif
its not poo..i like most of his releases (but of course not like i used to).. he is just not able to compete with the rest stores collabs.

Who runs in midtops? Why is that model looking like he's going for a run?
THis release is trash...his releases have been trash lately

Last edited:

Damn! I used to get honks and yells of homophobic slurs shouted at me when I would run in my Nike tights. Now Ronnies got everyone dressing like a runner. I don't get the obsession with dressing like an athlete in casual settings, seems so forced and lame to me. 
Gotta be prepared for the zombie apocalypse at all times bro

i'm still holding out hope for a re-release of the one stroke aoyama pants - best fitting joggers out there

have my camo pairs but missed out on the charcoals due to kith's inventory issues.  

strictly by measurement iirc, PS are more skinny with the PNS being an almost identical fit but with bigger thigh measurements and a more aggressive taper from knee down. 

Bro, in your opinion scale all the APC cuts (minus the rescue) from skinniest to forgiving.

The mids look ok imo but the tampon lows are just awful the white upper with off white accents just looks like a aged pair thats been sitting in the sun for years...pass. 

i'm still holding out hope for a re-release of the one stroke aoyama pants - best fitting joggers out there

have my camo pairs but missed out on the charcoals due to kith's inventory issues.  
im actually wearing the black ones right now, gotta agree with you on the fit too. probably one of my favorite pants and im kinda mad i didnt get another pair.
Here's another shot
that looks worse than the samples 
sick.gif

Last edited:
yea exactly. AT MOST kith gonna have some OG color ways. that would be sick. but its probably a pop up museum like thing. still cool, but kids are going crazy.

The air max 0s are very interesting. I love them. But I can't see it being for everyone. It's like if an "Air Flow" was an "Air Max 1".

I wonder if Ronnie even runs, probably not.. I can see that second chin coming in soon.

Lol nah son looks like he wouldn't dare even jog round the block. At least he has great taste in classic running styles though haha.

Bro, in your opinion scale all the APC cuts (minus the rescue) from skinniest to forgiving.
petite standard, new cures, petite new, new standard, rescue

here's a little guide going into the details 

apc's are imo one of the weirdest brands to find your right size in. can't tell how many times I had to return/buy items to finally get the right fit. i'd recommend anyone to actually measure themselves and compare measurements to apcs first before investing in a pair. 

Last edited:

apc's are imo one of the weirdest brands to find your right size in. can't tell how many times I had to return/buy items to finally get the right fit. i'd recommend anyone to actually measure themselves and compare measurements to apcs first before investing in a pair. 

agree.

for me, most people on the internet said go down 2 due to stretching...but my perfect perfect size was 1 down for new standards.

follow the measurements and don't listen to the web!

Last edited:
agree.

for me, most people on the internet said go down 2 due to stretching...but my perfect perfect size was 1 down for new standards.

follow the measurements and don't listen to the web!
same bro. my god I think my biggest regret was one of my PS I got sized 2 down and they were semi-painted on. wore them out for a good 8 months no wash expecting them to stretch cause "APC". just only minor-ly stretched out but was still super skinny on me. the jeans at that point in time were beautiful, but they weren't a good look on me. i'm just a dumbass cause it took me 8 months to realize the project was gonna be a no-go from the get-go. 

yea exactly. AT MOST kith gonna have some OG color ways. that would be sick. but its probably a pop up museum like thing. still cool, but kids are going crazy.

The RF d*ck riding on social media needs to stop. He's not doing a Nike collab.

Dude. I'm so shaking my head.

I ordered a pair of New Cures from a guy on eBay who couldn't fit them. I was more interested in the aggressive taper. They're much slimmer than I thought but are still wearable. I thought the PNS would've been waaaay slimmer than the NC. If it has the top block of a NS with a NC taper I would be all on for a pair of PNS.

Last edited:
Dude. I'm so shaking my head.

I ordered a pair of New Cures from a guy on eBay who couldn't fit them. I was more interested in the aggressive taper. They're much slimmer than I thought but are still wearable. I thought the PNS would've been waaaay slimmer than the NC. If it has the top block of a NS with a NC taper I would be all on for a pair of PNS.
ya new cures are pretty weird cut lol. pretty much a "slimmy" cut with a more straight taper compared to PS' traditional v taper below the knee. 

i have big thighs so the Petite New Standard's cut was what I was looking for before. comfortable top block with ample enough thigh room with an aggresive enough taper below the knee for them #stacks. IIRC the measurements for the leg opening on APC PNS' are all within 6.5-7.25" which is the PERFECT opening when most of your kicks are runners. denim sits just perfectly. 

edit: all this APC talk has me catching old feels. omw to the local nordstroms to see what apc's they got now LMAO 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I was surprised that RF went fwd with this release honestly. There was a lot of backlash months ago. I personally would have just scrapped it and took the loss. It's worse to release it and put your name on it than to lose the money and time. 

Back
Top Bottom