Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

the only thing good about this release is that there is a chance that i might be able to get the sakuras for like $50 later on..... 

Has anyone worn their WCP Gel Sights out yet? That plastic on the bottom seems so prone to scratching/puncturing was wondering if anyone had some feedback.

Has anyone worn their WCP Gel Sights out yet? That plastic on the bottom seems so prone to scratching/puncturing was wondering if anyone had some feedback.
I've worn mine a couple times but now issue.The only thing I've had happen that I wasn't to happy about was some slight bleeding from the jeans to the tongue and along the laces. 

If they made the high top R698 a low top with a white midsole, Damn it would of been very clean...sadly nothing has topped the blue-fields yet.

Last edited:

Wore my pacifics twice and I noticed the sand colored nubuck gets dirty VERY easily, there's the usual asics midsole creasing, and they loosened up a bit from being an initial snug fit. To answer your question about the plastic piece, mine is perfectly fine. Nothing should happen to it unless you purposely stomp on overly large and sharp rocks

I was surprised that RF went fwd with this release honestly. There was a lot of backlash months ago. I personally would have just scrapped it and took the loss. It's worse to release it and put your name on it than to lose the money and time. 
THIS. lately it seems that RF just pumps out products just for the sake of keeping a constant flow of material with every release. I honestly don't know how he does it considering he's been dishing out releases left and right. He definitely keeps a great supporting cast around him. BUT with all these products, i feel as if the quality of his KITH brand has tremendously fallen off. i dont want to knock on the guy's hustle but i just can't help it with all these sub-par products. 

THIS. lately it seems that RF just pumps out products just for the sake of keeping a constant flow of material with every release. I honestly don't know how he does it considering he's been dishing out releases left and right. He definitely keeps a great supporting cast around him. BUT with all these products, i feel as if the quality of his KITH brand has tremendously fallen off. i dont want to knock on the guy's hustle but i just can't help it with all these sub-par products. 
if the market's gonna grow, he cant worry about the kith insiders only anymore. "just us" is dead

gonna be a million pairs of these for the kithmas restock
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Midd are alright, those lows? Meh, looks like youd have to see it in person to really judge it.

What kind of backlash did he have?

dudes really think this is going to be a tokyo only thing, as if he aint gonna drop em stateside, as if he aint gonna try and do a kithstrike. lol shoe is trash anyway but they should know how he rolls by now. 

Back
Top Bottom