Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

even if theyre giving lock ins for all yeezys and adidas collabs until the end of the year im good.

SMH, are u buying da product lmao

You’re not actually a hypebeast if you buy this lame colorway of a shoe not Ronnie or anyone else had ever worn or heard of until Adidas begged/paid a few shops to use to collab on... Funny that this is his favorite Adidas running silloute but he’s always opted to use the hyped up models for his collabs

You’re not actually a hypebeast if you buy this lame colorway of a shoe not Ronnie or anyone else had ever worn or heard of until Adidas begged/paid a few shops to use to collab on... Funny that this is his favorite Adidas running silloute but he’s always opted to use the hyped up models for his collabs
He's all over the place on silos honestly. He's done a hyped UB but then he does a random Pippen. I still wish he'd do an AM 1/90/97.

He's all over the place on silos honestly. He's done a hyped UB but then he does a random Pippen. I still wish he'd do an AM 1/90/97.

I think he'd probably do his best work on a 95.

Wait he’s never done a hyped silo imo

Collabs are inherently used to boost the profile of GRs. I'm surprised Adidas didn't give him Yung 1 last year.

Last edited:
Wait he’s never done a hyped silo imo

Ultraboost

Yeah I was thinking UBs/4D specifically for Adidas... Most of his best work has been using the most hyped silloute from the brands he collabs with... nothing wrong with that at all but let’s not pretend he did anything special with this release... he’s so used to everything selling out instantly he probably thought hyping these up on IG and he’d get the same result... hopefully this flop is a blow to his ego and it forces him to do better

Back
Top Bottom