Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Diggin the Russell goodness. Definitely hope I can snag some shorts. And Im glad he's doing heavyweight even though it is getting warmer.

Ronnie coming out with 14oz heavyweight fleece. 14OZ! That's insane. His stuff has way too much weight to it. Especially fleece. Almost April.

Never understood this mentality. So you only wear stuff you buy during the current season? You should be shopping for timeless pieces to wear years and years down the line. Buy the fleece now, and put it away until the fall.

Diggin the Russell goodness. Definitely hope I can snag some shorts. And Im glad he's doing heavyweight even though it is getting warmer.

Exactly. It don't matter.

Never understood this mentality. So you only wear stuff you buy during the current season? You should be shopping for timeless pieces to wear years and years down the line. Buy the fleece now, and put it away until the fall.

Exactly. It don't matter.
I typically buy stuff to wear now, not pack away for 9 months. Brands have spring/summer/fall/winter collections for a reason. If I buy something today, I plan on wearing it very soon and several times over the summer. If you buy hoodies at full price in June, you're the exception.

I typically buy stuff to wear now, not pack away for 9 months. Brands have spring/summer/fall/winter collections for a reason. If I buy something today, I plan on wearing it very soon and several times over the summer. If you buy hoodies at full price in June, you're the exception.

So if you saw an amazing winter item for sale in the summer, you wouldn't buy it.....because it's summer? That's silly.

Kith and timeless?

Who said Kith was timeless?? Point is not about Kith at all. I'm talking about the mentality of only buying clothing for the season you're currently in.

So if you saw an amazing winter item for sale in the summer, you wouldn't buy it.....because it's summer? That's silly.

Who said Kith was timeless?? Point is not about Kith at all. I'm talking about the mentality of only buying clothing for the season you're currently in.
i know, im in agreement with you

On sale? Sure. I doubt the collection drops at a discount though.

You're not getting it. I'm not talking about Kith specifically.
I get that. I need incentive to buy out of season. That's my point. I'm not copping hoodies at full price in June to put up for 6 months. Again, brands have seasonal collections. The vast majority of people buy to use now.

Usually brands think ahead when it comes to fashion. In the fall, they push winter, in the winter, they push spring, in spring, they push summer with previous season stuff hitting sales. Kith, well they don't have sales, but its hoodie szn year round. Some light-weight stuff to accompany the heavy stuff would've been nice. Especially considering the collection is 96 pieces.

As a side note, broke these out today since it’s warming up a little in NY.

7C55F17F-5B11-4D05-955B-0924AAAA144D.jpeg

Usually brands think ahead when it comes to fashion. In the fall, they push winter, in the winter, they push spring, in spring, they push summer with previous season stuff hitting sales. Kith, well they don't have sales, but its hoodie szn year round. Some light-weight stuff to accompany the heavy stuff would've been nice. Especially considering the collection is 96 pieces.

As a side note, broke these out today since it’s warming up a little in NY.

7C55F17F-5B11-4D05-955B-0924AAAA144D.jpeg
most brands dont follow the traditional sznl calendars anymore. youll get SS, FW, pre-SS, pre-FW, resorts, capsules, etc.

I am confused. We all agree kith ain't timeless, then you knock me for not buying it for logical reasons. This isn't men's fashion advice. This is the kith thread. And if you knew me, you would know I buy hoodies for 75% off in July because all I wear are timeless pieces.

I guess I should have said I am not buying Kith products that are for a colder climate in April since they are not timeless and they would be out of style by the time I would be able to wear them. Better?

I guess I should have said I am not buying Kith products that are for a colder climate in April since they are not timeless and they would be out of style by the time I would be able to wear them. Better?

Yup! And unbunch your panties.

Got my shirt from Monday in yesterday. They used the thinner material again, similar to the NYC Hollywood one. I'm a fan. Much more wearable during the summer than the 250 GSM ones.

Has there been any kind of hint of retail prices on the Kith and Russell collab yet? I 'd like to get some of the shorts if price isnt outrageous and bots arent snatching them up. Looks like the first batch of colors may be releasing this friday.

Has there been any kind of hint of retail prices on the Kith and Russell collab yet? I 'd like to get some of the shorts if price isnt outrageous and bots arent snatching them up. Looks like the first batch of colors may be releasing this friday.
On his ig story last week he said all pieces are limited to 100 each. Like 90+ pieces but only 100 per piece. He said they were releasing store specific. So Soho gets one color scheme, Miami gets one, etc. You cant get a Miami piece at Brooklyn though. He never mentioned online so idk if they'll be online or not.

Back
Top Bottom