Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

What the ****! That pisses me off. On the Miami crew there isn't any info on cropped but I'm guessing it is and that is a mistake?

I'm really confused. This shows the ribbing. I believe the model is just showing layering in the closer look?

7_27ae3372-191f-48b2-bfa1-8c29b7635630.jpg

"Kith x Russell Athletic Varsity Logo Hoodie: This cropped and boxy fit hoodie features a 480 GSM cotton fleece fabric executed with a garment-dye wash. Aside from the other hoodies this model takes on a chenille and embroidered co-branded chest logo which ensures added style. The ribbed cuffs and waistband provide classic hoodie elements as well as the kangaroo pockets, two-piece hood, and the drawstrings pulls. Other elements include the Russell jock tag on the side panel and the Kith Russell flag label at the bottom hem. $150 USD."

Kills it for me.

I think the crew is a tad longer than the hoodie with the tee being the longest for a layered look.

"Kith x Russell Athletic Varsity Logo Hoodie: This cropped and boxy fit hoodie features a 480 GSM cotton fleece fabric executed with a garment-dye wash. Aside from the other hoodies this model takes on a chenille and embroidered co-branded chest logo which ensures added style. The ribbed cuffs and waistband provide classic hoodie elements as well as the kangaroo pockets, two-piece hood, and the drawstrings pulls. Other elements include the Russell jock tag on the side panel and the Kith Russell flag label at the bottom hem. $150 USD."

Kills it for me.

I think the crew is a tad longer than the hoodie with the tee being the longest for a layered look.

Kith x Russell Athletic Varsity Logo Crewneck: This crewneck features Russell's 480 GSM cotton fleece garment-dyed fabric. The chenille Kith logo and embroidered Russell logo on the chest provide added style as well as the - Russell jock tag at the side panel, Kith Russell flag label at the bottom hem, and lastly, the ribbed cuffs and hem. $135 USD.

That is under the Miami crewneck. Nothing about cropped. Aren't hoodies and crews normally cropped to an extent? I'm on the fence hard right now.

Kith x Russell Athletic Varsity Logo Crewneck: This crewneck features Russell's 480 GSM cotton fleece garment-dyed fabric. The chenille Kith logo and embroidered Russell logo on the chest provide added style as well as the - Russell jock tag at the side panel, Kith Russell flag label at the bottom hem, and lastly, the ribbed cuffs and hem. $135 USD.

That is under the Miami crewneck. Nothing about cropped. Aren't hoodies and crews normally cropped to an extent? I'm on the fence hard right now.

Yeah its hard to tell. They may be cropped but not as much as the hoodie?

I still can't believe these prices... the kids waiting in line at the Selfridge location are going to be in for a major letdown

Had to take daughter to hospital this morning (false alarm, wore overreacted) and completely lost track of time. Oh well, may track down the Miani tees at some point.

Miami & LA stuff mostly sold out... Glad I'm not a fan of the over branding and was able to cop a couple soho tees without issue...

Grabbed reverse SOHO Crew neck in black. Miami and LA stuff flew. Oh well - onto the next best thing ever with KITH.

lol i dont think they are cropped? I think dudes in picture just folded up the ribbed portion, to show layering of the tee no? I could be wrong.

lol i dont think they are cropped? I think dudes in picture just folded up the ribbed portion, to show layering of the tee no? I could be wrong.

I posted the description a few posts back that state it’s a cropped fit. As in like 2 inches shorter in length than normal.

Does anyone have chest width (not length) measurements on this Russell collab? Trying to figure out my size in these since it’s a boxy fit. Any on body pics of these? Not seeing any on the interwebs.

Back
Top Bottom