Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

did all the kith x versace stuff sell out? last i checked, the burgundy puffer jacket was totally in stock...and some other items. and then they were all gone.

Got the soho crew in and it’s not cropped. It’s just not as long as Kith crews usually are. I like it - more wearable on an everyday basis. A lot of their other stuff goes down to my thighs. This is perfect.

Got the soho crew in and it’s not cropped. It’s just not as long as Kith crews usually are. I like it - more wearable on an everyday basis. A lot of their other stuff goes down to my thighs. This is perfect.

What size did you buy? Could you tell me the chest width, usually measured across under the arm pits? Thanks!

Anyone need the Honey Soho tee in Large for what I paid? Not a good fit for me so I’m gonna hook it up if anyone needs...

FCCB7EF4-A5D6-4464-B3BD-42EA1F9D2690.jpeg
Ran in to Ronnie in Tokyo he was on a tight schedule. His mom took the photo lol. I told him the last time I saw him in person was back in 2013.

FCCB7EF4-A5D6-4464-B3BD-42EA1F9D2690.jpeg
Ran in to Ronnie in Tokyo he was on a tight schedule. His mom took the photo lol. I told him the last time I saw him in person was back in 2013.

Dope fit. Dude needs to coach some of these NBA players who think putting uncoordinated street wear together is a thing.

By the way, you wearing J Crew NB Butterscotch? Those have been on my hunt list for 2 years now. Can't find a decent price.

Last edited:
Yeah he was chill- hard to be mean visiting japan during cherry blossom season.

I got the butterscotches on sale in 2017- good walking shoes was doing 13 mile days.. a lot of his crew were wearing the kith Versace stuff.

Dope fit. Dude needs to coach some of these NBA players who think putting uncoordinated street wear together is a thing.

By the way, you wearing J Crew NB Butterscotch? Those have been on my hunt list for 2 years now. Can't find a decent price.
What size do you need?

stopped by keith soho earlier. they had a bunch of russy stuff. wound up impulse copping an ader error shirt instead smh lol

Has anyone received shipping from the Russell drop? I had a mix up with my address and still haven’t received shipping, wondering if it’s just me or just the typical wait

Has anyone received shipping from the Russell drop? I had a mix up with my address and still haven’t received shipping, wondering if it’s just me or just the typical wait

I received my order and also received the LA Tee off StockX already. Got shipping notice on Tuesday and delivery Wednesday.

I'm taking a step back on KITH stuff... I got my Russell order in and was really disappointed... The shorts are as thin as boxers... The tee shirts although good quality have a really odd fit... I like the crew but unlike their hoodies their crews seem to come in such rough material... This "collab" was a huge miss for me...

Back
Top Bottom